|Level||PC x 1.5|
|Services||Buys stolen items, Supplies thieves guild armor.|
Tonilia is a Redguard thief and a member of the Thieves Guild in Riften. She acts as an early fence for stolen items and occasionally sells lockpicks. Without perks, she has a 1000 spending limit, which resets every 48 hours. That amount increases to more than 5000 after becoming Guild Master.
- Deliver Moon Sugar to Ri'saad
- The Dragonborn receives Thieves Guild Armor from her after Taking Care of Business.
- She will upgrade one piece of armor for you after completion of Scoundrel's Folly.
Thieves Guild Boots: +25% to pickpocket success rate
Thieves Guild Armor: +35 to carrying capacity
Thieves Guild Gloves: +25% to lockpicking
Thieves Guild Hood: 15% better prices
- Several conversations that take place in The Ragged Flagon indicate that she is in a relationship with the owner of The Ragged Flagon, Vekel the Man, though both seem to have different views of where they want the relationship to go; in a conversation between the two, Vekel states that he wishes she would slow down and live with him, while Tonilia says that she is just fine with the way things are. In another conversation between Tonilia and Dirge, he says that he believes Tonilia is cheating on Vekel with Brynjolf, though she quickly denies this, telling Dirge to mind his own business.
- She will often sell an enchanted daedric weapon.
- Delvin sometimes has a conversation with Tonilia where he says that she should start doing jobs for the guild, but she declines, saying that she'll think about it.
- If the player sells or loses the starting thieves guild gear, then upon receiving the "free upgrade to a piece of your choice" option, all future interactions with her will result in a dead end discussion of upgrading the gear and the player will be unable to fence anything with her anymore.
- Patch 1.4, a complete set of Thieves Guild Armor is found around the Ragged Flagon - Cistern that Tonilia will accept if the player loses the first set, meaning she will upgrade it, get new dialogue, start fencing again, and the player can actually complete the Thieves Guild questline. This set of armor does respawn. As of
- Alternatively, this could be circumvented by using the console to spawn replacement gear. As there are three different sets of Thieves Guild Armor that can be spawned through the console, the codes to spawn the starter set pieces are as follows:
- player.additem 000d3ac2 1
- player.additem 000d3ac3 1
- player.additem 000d3ac4 1
- player.additem 000d3ac5 1
- There are NPC versions used by NPC thieves guild members who are not lootable and will not work for this sake. The full list of items are:
- 00036584 - Armor, NPC version
- 000D3AC3 - Armor, Basic version
- 000D3ACC - Armor, Upgraded version
- 00036583 - Boots, NPC
- 000D3AC2 - Boots, Basic
- 000D3ACB - Boots, Upgraded
- 00042BE9 - Glove, NPC
- 000d3AC4 - Glove, Basic
- 000d3ACD - Glove, Upgraded
- 00036585 - Hood, NPC
- 000d3AC5 - Hood, Basic
- 000d3ACE - Hood, Upgrade
- Tonilia will not upgrade the player's Thieves Guild Armor after the "Loud and Clear" quest.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)