Generally found in the Blacksmith Quarters of Windhelm's market district, Torbjorn serves as an Expert-trainer in Two-Handed. If the Dragonborn kills Nilsine in the Brotherhood questline, Tova will commit suicide, leaving him as the only living member of the family.
This is a radiant quest which requires the Dragonborn to give alcoholic beverages to several people.
Niranye: "One should never pay too much attention to rumors, Torbjorn. You have piqued my curiosity, however. Please, do continue."
Torbjorn: "It's a bad time to be a criminal, what with these murders going on. In fact, thieves have been known to kill, if there's a profit in it. This war's been hard on all of us."
Niranye: "Not that I'd know anything about it, of course, but it seems to me that the last thing a thieves' guild would want is to draw attention to itself."
Torbjorn: "The eyes of the law are everywhere these days. The guards are looking for a killer, but who knows what else they might turn up? Good day."
Hillevi: "It was my pleasure, Torbjorn. I enjoy cooking, and after what you and Tova have been through, it was the least I could do."
Torbjorn: "My little Friga loved to cook, but she was terrible at it. Then one day, out of nowhere, she made the most amazing leek soup. She watched while we ate it, and when she saw how much we loved it, she was... so proud..."
Hillevi: "I... I'm so sorry, Torbjorn. You must be suffering terribly. I wish there was some way I could help."
Torbjorn: "You've done more than enough already. You've been a good friend in a time of need, and we won't forget that. I'm sorry I lost myself for a moment there. I just need some time to get over the loss."
- "Poor Nilsine has been wrecked since her sister was killed."
- "Seeing a good tavern brawl might be just the thing to lift my spirits."
- "Brond's one of the most savage fighters I've ever seen..."
- "Please forgive my mood. I'm still coming to terms with my daughter's death."
- "Don't take anything for granted in life. Nothing lasts forever."
- "Both my daughters. Now my wife? How much is one man supposed to take?" ―If his wife and surviving daughter die.
- "Please forgive my mood. I'm still coming to terms with the death of my wife and daughters..." ―If his wife and surviving daughter die.
- "I'd appreciate if you don't bother my wife, Tova. She's still in mourning." ―If his radiant quest has not been completed.
- Torbjorn calls his Argonian workers "Boots".
- He mentions an unused character, Brond.