Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Torches are items of illumination. Equipping a torch occupies the shield-hand. Torches extinguish after an extended duration of time has passed or when fully submerged in water.
- A torch is an off-hand item that provides the player with light when it is too dark to see.
- Torches may only be used while no weapons are drawn or while using a one-handed weapon with no other off-hand items.
- Torches may also be used while riding a horse.
- Torches go out after 1,000 seconds and provide 50 feet of light, opposed to Morrowind's 210 seconds.
- Wielding a torch will make the player highly visible and ruin any type of stealthy movement.
- A torch's light will go out when held in water.
- Most caves or ruins will have a barrel or chest near the entrance with torches inside.
- Is used by random characters and enemies and is often used by guards during the night.