Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Torture Victims are four characters who can be found in the Dawnstar Sanctuary after upgrading it. Completing the Dark Brotherhood questline will lead to the quest Where You Hang Your Enemy's Head, which directs the Dragonborn to Delvin Mallory in Riften to upgrade the new Sanctuary. Purchasing the Torture Chamber upgrade supplies four Torture Victims. The Victims are Nords, two male and two female, one of the latter is an Elder.
- They can be used to easily level skills, as they cannot fight back or even move. Note that they are killable, and will not respawn, so healing spells are necessary to continue training on them.
- Other Dark Brotherhood members may also attack them as well, damaging or killing them. This may occur when the Dragonborn is not around, so healing them when attacking personally doesn't guarantee that they will survive.
- The skills that can be levelled are as follows: Conjuration (using Soul Trap), Destruction, Illusion, Restoration, Archery, One-Handed, Two-Handed, Pickpocket, Sneak.
- If attacked enough, the victims will eventually reveal the location of a large stash of money (1000-2000 ) within various hollowed out rocks and stumps. Each victim will reveal only one location. Talking to them several times may get them to reveal the stash, as well.
- They are resistant to paralysis.
Travel to Merryfair Farm and head west-northwest past the millstone about twenty meters. The tree stump is a snapped-off birch, right next to another tree still standing, just below a rock outcropping.
Travel to Pelagia Farm and head due west. There will be a fallen tree, and just beyond it will be a dead tree still standing. The rock is due south of the standing tree, a smaller rock between two larger ones.
Travel to Hollyfrost Farm and head north-northwest, crossing the river. Come ashore to the right of the ice flow with the two horkers, and proceed over the snow drift, past three pine trees on the right. Pass a smaller tree, and finally between two bushes. Just beyond is a dark gray rock to the left of a stand of pines. Be careful, as this area contains one or more leveled creatures.
Travel to the Apprentice Stone and walk the shallow waterway behind it due north. At the third tiny island, the waterway turns east, and the tree stump will be on the first tiny island with a standing tree. Mudcrabs are in the area.
This section contains bugs related to Torture Victim. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Using the Ice Form shout on a Torture Victim will freeze them solid and cause them to fall off the wall. When they defrost, they will get up and stand around asking to be let free, even though they are no longer bound.
- If the Wabbajack is used on a Torture Victim to turn them into something else, and they are then attacked to turn them back, it will have the same effect.