Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
He will casually approach the Dragonborn from afar, but will turn hostile when he gets close enough. In combat he has the ability to Summon Gargoyles and uses shock magic as the core of his arsenal. When his magicka runs dry he will switch to his dagger.
- When the Traveler starts attacking, if any other characters are present, they all will immediately become hostile towards him.
- If seen before turning hostile (i.e. with the Detect Dead spell), he can be attacked first and no bounty will be obtained.
- If spoken to before turning hostile, the killing of the vampire or summoned gargoyle may charge the Ebony Blade.
- Its important to eliminate the traveler as quickly as possible it may attack any character at random including town blacksmiths which can cause you major inconvience
This section contains bugs related to Traveler. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- The Traveler may not start attacking when close enough, instead he speaks the common vampire dialogue (e.g. "I don't converse with my prey").