- Main article: Spells (Morrowind)
Trespasser's Bane is a Destruction and Alteration spell in The Elder Scrolls III: Bloodmoon that temporarily lowers the victim's agility and speed while simultaneously temporarily increases the weight carried by the victim, causing faster fatigue loss. The attributes return to their original values and the added weight disappears when the spell ends.
All effects are on touch:
- Drain Attribute: Agility – 50 to 100 points each second for 600 seconds.
- Drain Attribute: Speed – 20 to 80 points each second for 600 seconds.
- Burden – 100 to 200 for 300 seconds.
- This spell is cast by a trap set up in Fort Frostmoth, Imperial Cult shrine on the rug next to Constans Atrius during the quest called Race Against the Clock.