A Troll is a creature found in The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. They are commonly found in the Blackwood forest in particular, but are also fairly common all along the Niben River, the Nibenay Basin, and the Nibenay Valley. Generally, they are more common the farther south along the Niben. They can also be encountered on occasion in the Heartlands and the Great Forest.
Tougher than its Green troll counterpart.
Painted Trolls are trolls painted by the thief in Rythe Lythandas' painting. Painted Troll Fat can be taken from their bodies when they are killed, which is a rare alchemical ingredient found only during the quest A Brush with Death.
Enter a man's painting world and kill all the painted trolls inside.
Unique opponents that enjoy water in Tidewater Cave.
Troll fat is needed to start this quest.
You need to slay all of the Swamp Trolls.
- Random rings
- Random empty soul gems
- Random gems
- Gold and silver nuggets
- Troll fat
- Calipers (Kalperklan troll only)
- Random silverware
- A reference to the children's tale Three Billy Goats Gruff can be found in Oblivion, with a dead troll found under a bridge southeast of Bravil. A poorly scrawled note details how "No one would pay the bridge toll. Troll drown." There is a similar occurrence in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
- According to Weebam-Na, trolls do not like water.
|Description:||Troll Attack Sound|
This section contains bugs related to Troll (Oblivion). Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Hitting the Troll will cause its jaw to float above its head, still connected by a strand of flesh. Killing it will cause the jaw to return to normal.
- The Elder Scrolls: Arena
- The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard
- The Elder Scrolls III: Bloodmoon
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- The Elder Scrolls Online
- The Elder Scrolls: Legends
|Creatures (The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion)|
|Animals||Bear • Boar • Deer • Dog • Horse • Mountain Lion • Mudcrab • Rat • Sheep • Slaughterfish • Unicorn • Wolf|
|Creatures||Goblin • Imp • Land Dreugh • Minotaur • Ogre • Spriggan • Troll • Will-o-the-Wisp|
|Daedra||Clannfear • Daedroth • Flame Atronach • Frost Atronach • Scamp • Spider Daedra • Storm Atronach • Xivilai|
|Undead||Ghost • Lich • Skeleton • Wraith • Zombie|
|Shivering Isles||Baliwog • Elytra • Flesh Atronach • Gatekeeper • Gnarl • Grummite • Hunger • Scalon • Shambles • Skinned Hound|