| Base Value:|
|Resist Poison||Fortify Two-Handed|
|4% for 60 sec||4% for 60 sec|
|level 1 for 10 sec||2 pts for 1 sec|
|Form ID: 0003AD72|
- Main article: Ingredients (Skyrim)
- Faendal's house in Riverwood contains 1 Troll Fat above the fireplace.
- Arcadia's Cauldron in Whiterun.
- One can be found at Corpselight Farm on the mantle of the fireplace in Falkreath.
- One in Jorrvaskr, in the Dragonborn's room all the way at the end of the hall on the shelf.
- One in Largashbur in a wooden hut. Must be stolen.
- Falmer may have one (as with many other ingredients).
- Eleven bowls of Troll Fat can be found on the east side of the East Empire Company Warehouse. A further six bowls can be found in the northern end of the warehouse, on the right side of a ship on a platform and on the left side of the same ship on a platform.
- Main article: Potions (Skyrim)
- Beehive Husk
- Charred Skeever Hide
- Falmer Ear *
- Grass Pod
- Mudcrab Chitin
- Slaughterfish Egg
- Thistle Branch
- Yellow Mountain Flower DG
- Crimson Nirnroot
- Emperor Parasol Moss DB
- Falmer Ear *
- Human Flesh
- Human Heart *
- Imp Stool
- Jarrin Root
- Poison Bloom DG
- Red Mountain Flower
- River Betty
- Skeever Tail
- Small Antlers
- Void Salts
* multiple effects
- There is a chance to overhear Elgrim complain about losing his supply of Painted Troll Fat at his shop Elgrim's Elixirs in Riften, a reference to the item dropped by Painted Trolls in the Oblivion quest A Brush With Death.
- Troll fat seems to have some use in maintaining boats, possibly for waterproofing, as several can be found onboard the ships in the East Empire Company Warehouse.
- Atub, an Orc mage in Largashbur, will ask for one Troll Fat, along with a Daedra Heart, for the quest The Cursed Tribe.