Turn Lesser Undead is an apprentice-level spell from the school of Restoration in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. It causes undead up to level 6 to flee for 30 seconds and has a base magicka cost of 84. Casting it on undead creatures over level 6 and under level 50 causes them to stagger. It is the weaker form of Turn Greater Undead.
This spell is useful for archers or mages caught in melee combat with draugr or skeletons. Because the spell causes undead up to level 6 to flee, and those over level 6 to stagger, ranged attackers can relocate to a safer position and gain the upper hand. Since the spell works on creatures summoned by necromancers, this spell is also useful when fighting them.
- Weight: 1
- Value: 89
- See Spell Tome for a complete table of spell tomes, their descriptions, and their values.
- Sold by Colette Marence in the Hall of Countenance in the College of Winterhold.
- Sold by Farengar Secret-Fire in Dragonsreach in Whiterun.
- Sold by Sybille Stentor in the Blue Palace in Solitude.
- Sold by Madena in The White Hall located in Dawnstar.
- Sold by Calcelmo in Understone Keep in Markarth.
- Sold by Wuunferth the Unliving in the Palace of the Kings in Windhelm.
| Bane of the Undead • Circle of Protection • Close Wounds • Fast Healing • Grand Healing • Greater Ward |
Guardian Circle • Heal Other • Healing • Healing Hands • Lesser Ward • Repel Lesser Undead • Steadfast Ward
Turn Greater Undead • Turn Lesser Undead • Turn Undead
|Heal Undead • Necromantic Healing • Stendarr's Aura • Sun Fire • Vampire's Bane|
|Schools of Magic|
|Alteration • Conjuration • Destruction • Illusion • Restoration|
|Restoration Ritual Spell • Wards • Magicka • Health • Perks • College of Winterhold • Restoration trainers|