|Location||West of Falkreath|
|Sublocations||Twilight Sepulcher Inner Sanctum|
The Twilight Sepulcher is situated in Falkreath Hold on its western border. It is quite lonely and mysterious as it is not in reach of any other locations and is one of few Nordic ruins in all of the hold.
The Sepulcher is home to The Ebonmere, Nocturnal's portal to the The Void and resting place for the Skeleton Key. This is the entrance to Pilgrim's Path, a maze of enemies and barriers guarding the Sepulcher. It consists of two parts: Twilight Sepulcher and Twilight Sepulcher Inner Sanctum.
- Lockpicking skill book - Proper Lock Design - On a table in a pit with water/shelves/decorations
- Sneak skill book - Sacred Witness - same area as lockpicking skill book.
- Chests - random loot
- Items off Anders' and Nystrom's dead bodies
- Enchanting skill book - A Tragedy in Black - Located just north, in rock outcropping bridge, near shrine of Akatosh.
- After you put the Skeleton Key back in the Ebonmere and speak to Karliah she will have a large assortment of arrows in her inventory.
- Your follower will not be able to enter the Twilight Sephulcher behind you, as it is exclusive to Nightingales however conjured beings can be summoned within.
- After completing Darkness Returns, the Dragonborn can return to the Inner Sanctum to change Nightingale powers.
- After listening to Nocturnal, you will not be able to continue. Karliah will be busy, and the marker will remain on Nocturnal.
It is possible that when you activate the portal to the Sepulcher, you will find yourself stuck under the stairs and unable to get out.
- Solution: keep pressing Y (jump) and you'll come out on the stairs and will be able to leave.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)