Unlocked at Dual Wield Rank 2.
- U5: This ability no longer gives you a speed bonus when activated with an enemy targeted that is out of melee range. 
- U5: Increased the tick damage for this ability by approximately 10%. 
- U5: The morphs for this ability now increase in damage as the ability is ranked up. 
- U5: As of Update 5, the Fighters Guild skill, Camouflaged Hunter, now only applies to the first hit of the ability Twin Slashes.
- U6: The ability Eclipse will no longer reflect back the damage over time from Twin Slashes and Searing Strike.
- U6: The second hit caused by this ability is now able to crit. 
- U9: The damage over time effects from abilities such as Searing Strike, Twin Slashes, or Destructive Touch can now be applied to targets that fully or partially absorb the damage from a damage shield, or targets that are blocking. 
- U9: The damage over time effects from bleed abilities such as Cleave, Twin Slashes, Twin Blade or Blunt Axes can now be applied to any monster, even ones formerly immune to bleeds. A unique visual effect will display for each formerly bleed-immune creature.