The Udefrykte is a unique troll found during the Dark Brotherhood quest, "The Cure For Madness", at the Dawnstar Sanctuary in an ice cave. It is most certainly a reference to The Udyrfrykte from Bloodmoon who was found in a similar area as well as the Uderfrykte Matron in Oblivion though the spelling of the name is slightly different. The troll has large olive green eyes as well as dark green hair and gray-purple skin.
According to Cicero, the cave which the creature inhabits was not an original part of the Sanctuary but rather a "forced addition" implying that it was created by Udefrykte itself.
- Like all trolls, the Udefrykte is weak to fire. If you wish to defeat him but avoid a melee battle, keep your distance and hit it with fire Destruction spells.
- If you are not good with destruction but are good with stealth, you can sneak to the other side of the cave you find Uderfrykte in, and you will find three scrolls of fireball on the cliff above the "pit" next to the chest.
- If you are a good archer, you can stay above on the ledge and edge out enough to enrage Udefrykte and just shoot him with arrows, without being hit.
- If resurrecting Uderfrykte with console commands, Uderfrykyte will not stand up, but lay dead but still move.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)