Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Udefrykte is a unique troll found during the Dark Brotherhood quest, "The Cure for Madness", at the Dawnstar Sanctuary in an ice cave. It is a reference to The Udyrfrykte from Bloodmoon who was found in a similar area as well as the Uderfrykte Matron in Oblivion, though the spelling of the name is slightly different. The troll has large olive green eyes as well as dark green hair and gray-purple skin.
- Like all trolls, the Udefrykte is weak to fire, so fire Destruction spells work well.
- Stealth is another alternative; using stealth attacks or moving undetected to the chest will also uncover three fire attack scrolls.
- Archery combined with stealth can deal massive damage quickly.
- Udefrykte looks like a normal troll but its eyes are bright green instead of black.
- Udefrykte is much stronger than the average troll, being able to kill a Horker, which many trolls fail to do.
- The Norwegian words "Udyr" and "Frykt" translate to "Beast" and "Fear," respectively.
- According to Cicero, the cave which the creature inhabits was not an original part of the Sanctuary but rather a "forced addition" implying that it was created by Udefrykte itself.
This section contains bugs related to Udefrykte (Skyrim). Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- console commands, Uderfrykte will not stand up. It will instead lay there as if dead, but still move. If resurrecting Uderfrykte with