Generally well-tempered, Ugor admits that she is not confident in her skills as a warrior.
Although Ugor is relatively well-equipped with all steel items, she can still easily be killed by the Giants that attack the stronghold.
As a follower, Ugor has Decent archery and One Handed Skills, making it able to wield both 1H and shield, and a bow, with light armor.
|Max Stats||Level 30|
- Trading items, "Fine. Let's trade, then."
- Initiating and closing dialogue, "My blood's calm. I prefer it boiling."
- When told to wait, "You sure? Fine, I'll stand watch."
- "An Orc follows to the death."
- "You have a grim look."
- "Go where the challenge is greatest."
- "Malacath, witness our deeds!"
- "Mighty impressive..."
- It is advisable to save before approaching the stronghold, as Ugor may die quickly or even already be dead upon arrival.
- If Ugor is dead on arrival, be advised, taking her equipment may result in an attack by the Orcs and bounty in the hold.