Ugor is an Orsimer and a possible follower of the Dragonborn, after completing the Daedric Shrine quest, "The Cursed Tribe" alongside fellow Orcs, Lob and Ogol (who are also followers).
Generally well tempered, Ugor admits that she is not confident in her skills as a Warrior.
Ugor is an Archer, efficient in the Archery, One-Handed , Light Armour and Block skills. She is also able to unlock Master Chests.
Although Ugor is relatively well equipped with all steel items, she can still easily be killed by an Iron Dagger (Fine) during a successful sneak attack.
- Trading items, "Fine. Let's trade then."
- Initiating and closing dialogue, "My blood's calm. I prefer it boiling."
- When told to wait, "You sure? Fine, I'll stand watch."
- "An Orc follows to the death."
- "You have a grim look."
- "Go where the challenge is greatest."
- "Malacath, witness our deeds!"
- "Mighty impressive..."
- PC PS3 If she is already dead, reload to an earlier save and when approaching the stronghold, race in to help finish off the giant before she dies.