Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ulundil will sometimes mention that he is not afraid of dragons, and whatever happens will happen, but he will not live in fear.
Ulundil can be conversed with at any time by the Dragonborn.
Aren't you worried about the dragons? "My pa used to say, 'there ain't no use worryin' about the things you can't change.' If it's my fate to be ended by a dragon, so be it. Meantime, I'll live my life the way I want to."
- "I see why the Nords like Skyrim. This crisp air is wonderful for the lungs."
- "You seem like such a nice person. I'd love to hear more about you."
- "I hope some day we'll get to know each other better."
- "Oh, pardon me. Was I in your way?"
- "Sometimes the difference between life an' death is a swift steed."
- "Sorry about the smell. It's a stable, after all." ―If inside the stables.