Uncle Sweetshare is a crazed moon sugar refiner, presumably from the use of the drug. He often speaks in a jolly and song-like tone, and refers to moon sugar as "candy treats".
He had an assistant, M'nashi, who had a moon sugar addiction. M'nashi had accidently overdosed on the drug and died. Uncle Sweetshare says he had buried him outside and allegedly "all the horkers came to sing" for the now deceased Khajiit. In reality M'nashi was not buried, but instead his corpse was left lying exposed in the snow, though it is unknown if the horkers in fact did come to sing.
Jeleen will mention "a strange hat worn by a strange old man who sang a strange nursery-like song" as part of the investigation, giving a hint that it is Uncle Sweetshare. Going inside the workshop, Uncle Sweetshare can be found. He will gladly admit to his crimes. He can be given the choice of either stopping or being killed. Which ever way chosen, all that is needed is his White Colovian Fur Helm to complete the quest.
This character uses the following:
|Click to show|
- The Song of Uncle Sweetshare
- 5 moon sugar
- White Colovian Fur Helm
- Common Robe
- Grandmaster's Mortar and Pestle
- Uncle Sweetshare is a reference to Santa Claus. Similarities include owning a workshop, having assistants, speaking in a jolly tone, and giving "gifts" to children.
- Uncle Sweetshare was intended to be an NPC called Grandfather Frost, who was a Breton, had a different song, a beard and the Slavic name of Santa Claus. This was changed before the release of the DLC for being to much like Santa, but can still be found in the game files with the ID
- He was intended to have a red colovian fur helm instead of a white one. The red version can still be found in the game under the ID
- Both M'nashi and Uncle Sweetshare wear green common robes.