Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Underwater Locations can be hard to find but many items can be found underwater, some very early in the game, and others on different quests. One of the benefits of exploring underwater in Cyrodiil is that there are few enemies that can swim and those that can, mudcrabs and slaughterfish, are easily dispatched. This is the beginning of a list of items and locations related to the underwater environment.
Province of CyrodiilEdit
- This list is incomplete; help us expand it.
Locations with major underwater areasEdit
- Fort Magia
- Mages Guild Well
- Redwater Slough
- Tidewater Cave
- Underpall Cave
- Vanua – this location has an underwater entrance with no map marker
- Veyond Cave
Characters found underwaterEdit
Quests that take place in waterEdit
Underwater chest locationsEdit
Underwater item locationsEdit
- Eye of Nocturnal – Found in Tidewater Cave.
- Fin Gleam – Found west of Anvil near a remote island.
- Grantham Blakeley's treasure from the quest "The Forlorn Watchman," leveled loot, Panther River, just below the docks at Black Dog Camp.
- Lockpick under Lake Poppad.
- 2 Potions by a dead skeleton in the Panther River by Fort Redwater.
Some items can be found regularly underwater in the Shivering Isles, including Grummite Egg Mounds and Crystal Chests. Baliwogs, Grummites and Scalons roam the waters protecting these treasures, making swimming much more dangerous in the Isles than in Cyrodiil.