Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Unused NPCs, also known as Test NPCs, are non-playable characters that were created for The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion but not implemented into the final version of the game. Some characters are found in test cells, while others merely exist in the files. A few characters have unique dialogue.
- Alban Corinis, a test character found in three Test Cells. He is an Imperial wearing Elven Armor. Corinis is also the character used in promotional screenshots. He is found in ToddTest, bottom floor of ToddTestCrazy, ToddTestForestTavern in Toddland.
- Alban Justinius, An Imperial wearing Elven armor. He shares the same name with Alban Corinis, but a different last name and facial features.
- Arkana, an Imperial found in the TestRangedDungeon of the Hall of Combat.
- Belgarr, an Imperial.
- Bendu Olo, the filler name for the Hero of Kvatch player character.
- Boromir, a Nord wearing Ebony armor found in zClothesTest.
- Brooke, a nude Dunmer woman found in zClothesTest.
- Bruce, multiple idential Imperials, only differing by certain attributes. They always wear blindfolds, but with Knights of the Nine installed they wear the Relics of the Crusader.
- Caldwyn, found in CaldwynsDomain of Hawkhaven.
- Count Tyrone Rugen, found in the Combat AI Warehouse, in the Hall of Combat.
- Denyiir, a trainer and armorer with disposition testing dialogue found in the AI Testing Warehouse.
- derek, a naked Argonian man.
- Dewey Decimal, an Imperial found in a part of the Frostcrag Spire that was intended to be inaccessible. He can be met using an exploit, or by teleporting to him. Another version of him also appears in TestHackdirt in TestGragtown, Hawkhaven, and a few other locations.
- Genghis, a naked Dremora. He is the only Dremora that wears no armor or clothes.
- Genghis Clad, a dremora wearing Daedric armor.
- Hawkeye, a Bosmer found in the TestRangedDungeon.
- Hlaro Dren, a naked blindfolded man of varying race.
- Inigo Montoya, found in the Combat AI Warehouse.
- Kill Me, a stationary blindfolded man in TestAlan. When activated, he grows twice as large. When killed, a notification appears saying "You killed me!".
- Lonely Man, a blindfolded man sleeping in the AI Testing Warehouse.
- Lord Genghis, a Dremora wearing Daedric armor.
- Lynda Carter, a Nord test character based off Lynda Carter, one of the voice actors of the game. Found in ToddTestForestTavern in Toddland.
- Night Child, a child of the Night Mother that was intended to wander inside her Crypt. He never made it into any locations, but can be spawned in.
- Oleed-Ei, an Argonian member of the Blackwood Company.
- Prince Humperdinck, an Altmer found in the Combat AI Warehouse.
- Ris Fralmoton, an Imperial ostler who worked at the Bit and Bridle, before it became Red Diamond Jewelry.
- Shows-His-Arrow-Quickly, an Imperial found in the TestRangedDungeon.
- Thulsa Doom, an Imperial found walking in the Pathgrid Testing Warehouse.
- Wallace, a Redguard travelling with Hides-His-Heart who was intended to be a Dark Brotherhood target.
- I walk up and down stairs, found in the Fighting Dojo, in the Hall of Combat.
- JugglerSI, a member of the scrapped Vampire Race found in SEWaitingRoom.
- TestTakeCoverFighter1 and TestTakeCoverFighter2, Imperials wearing Legion and Iron armor; TestTakeCoverCaster1 and TestTakeCoverCaster2, a nude Altmer and Bosmer. All are found in the Hall of Combat.
- Todd's Tester Man, a naked Altmer found in the corner of ToddTestCrazy
- Uses Fortify (male Altmer), Uses Summon (female Redguard), and Uses Bound (female Dunmer); three characters found in WarehouseNPCBuff of the Hall of Combat.
- VampChow, a blindfolded Imperial in TestVampireInterior who sleeps in the beds.
- Widehead, an Imperial wearing guard armor.
- Will Fight Always, Never Flee, also found in the Fighting Dojo.
- Will flee when losing, also found in the Fighting Dojo.
- Women 25, a naked blindfloded woman found in TestToddCrazy; Women 45, a middle-aged woman found in ToddTest and ToddTestCrazy; and Women 65, an elderly woman found in ToddTest and ToddTestCrazy.
- ZombieMixnMatch: Multiple versions, 01 (found in Object Avoidance Warehouse is friendly and will follow you around when met, 02 is missing, 03 (found in Grant's Farmhouse Interior Test) is neutral but attacks when you draw your weapon.