|Updates for The Elder Scrolls Online|
|Update 1 • Update 2 • Update 3 • Update 4 • Update 5 • Update 6 • Update 7 • Update 8 • Update 9 • Update 10 • Update 11 • Update 12 • Update 13|
Welcome to The Elder Scrolls Online v2.6.4, featuring One Tamriel! This update opens up the world of Tamriel for you to explore any time, and play with your friends no matter what level you are. Due to the significant changes One Tamriel brings to ESO, we've adjusted much of the current content and systems.
In this update, you'll find that we've made Craglorn more solo-friendly, added Normal and Veteran modes for all 4-player dungeons, re-designed the Undaunted Pledge system, and made some fairly sizeable itemization changes and updates – you'll definitely want to check out all the details below.
In addition to One Tamriel, we've also added dueling, Weapon Ultimates, and added new daily quests. We've also added 16 new Monster Masks, and raised the Champion Point cap by 30 points. As with previous updates, we've also implemented many fixes and improvements to previous DLC game packs and the base game patch. Enjoy, and see you in Tamriel!
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, DARK BROTHERHOOD DLC GAME PACK
Combat & Gameplay Quests & Zones FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, IMPERIAL CITY DLC GAME PACK
Combat & Gameplay Dungeons & Group Content Exploration & Itemization FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, ORSINIUM DLC GAME PACK
Art & Animation Combat & Gameplay Crafting & Economy Exploration & Itemization Quests & Zones FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, SHADOWS OF THE HIST DLC GAME PACK
Art & Animation Dungeons & Group Content FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, THIEVES GUILD DLC GAME PACK
Combat & Gameplay Dungeons & Group Content Exploration & Itemization Quests & Zones FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, BASE GAME PATCH
Alliance War Art & Animation Audio Combat & Gameplay Crafting & Economy Crown Store Dungeons & Group Content Exploration & Itemization Justice System Miscellaneous Quests & Zones UI
- Game content in ESO is no longer gated by your character's level!
- Right out of the tutorial you'll have the freedom to go anywhere in Tamriel and play any content, in any order, just like other Elder Scrolls games. Your character will automatically scale and balance to the content.
- The alliance restrictions have been lifted in all open-world zones, with the exception of PvP areas.
- High-level players will be able to group with friends who are new to ESO; anyone below Champion 160 will scale so everyone can adventure together.
- Every zone has been modified to ensure a mixture of content for solo and group play is available.
- Craglorn has been re-designed so not all content will require a group to play.
- The main story quests are now balanced for one player, and the remaining group content can be completed with as little as two players.
- The group-number restrictions on all quests or doors have been removed.
- Because of the significant changes, you will be able to complete all the quests in Craglorn even if you've done them once before.
- Be sure to try your hand at the group delves to find new rewards, or take on one of the world events with a full group for new achievements!
- Just like the rest of Tamriel, you can expect to find updated loot throughout the quests, delves, and bosses in Craglorn. See the itemization section below for more details.
- There are lots of changes for Dungeons with this update! Read on to see what adventure awaits for those wanting to delve into the darkest reaches of Nirn and beyond.
- All Dungeons now have both a Normal and Veteran modes.
- Previous Dungeons which had a unique Veteran mode have been converted to Version I and II; each version now has a Normal and Veteran mode.
- Example: Fungal Grotto will now be known as Fungal Grotto I and Fungal Grotto II.
- Each Veteran dungeon now contains a Monster Mask and Shoulder Set.
- Monster Masks will drop 100% of the time from the final boss in Veteran mode.
- Shoulder sets are acquired via Pledge keys (details are outlined in the next section below).
- We have redesigned the Pledge system to offer more rewards more often, and at a predictable rate.
- There is no longer a Bronze, Silver and Gold key. All keys have been converted Undaunted Keys and reward a Shoulder set piece with each use.
- There are now three pledge givers for Undaunted Dungeon quests, with each offering a unique Pledge each day. They also have a corresponding chest which, when an Undaunted Key is used, will offer a Shoulder set piece from one of the Dungeon Pledges they offer.
Maj al-Ragath offers a random Pledge for the following Dungeons:
- The Banished Cells I & II
- Darkshade Caverns I & II
- Elden Hollow I & II
- Fungal Grotto I & II
- Spindleclutch I & II
- Wayrest Sewers I & II
Gilirion the Redbeard offers a random Pledge for the following Dungeons:
- Arx Corinium
- Blackheart Haven
- Blessed Crucible
- City of Ash I & II
- Crypt of Hearts I & II
- Selene's Web
- Tempest Island
- Vaults of Madness
Urgalarg Chief-bane offers a random Pledge for the following Dungeons:
- Each pledge can be completed in one of three ways for a total of up to six keys per day.
- Normal Dungeon: Completing a Pledge in a Normal version of the dungeon awards a single Undaunted Key.
- Veteran Dungeon: Completing a Pledge in a Veteran version of the dungeon awards a single Undaunted Key, but completing Veteran versions of the Dungeon are also the only way to get the Undaunted Monster Masks.
- Veteran Hard Mode: Completing a Pledge in a Veteran version of the dungeon after the final boss has been made more difficult will award two Undaunted Keys, in addition to awarding the Monster Mask from completing a Veteran Dungeon.
- All previous dungeons that did not have a Hard Mode have been given a way to activate a mode that makes the final boss more difficult in the Veteran version, activated by the Scroll of Glorious Battle found in the final boss' room.
- In order to support One Tamriel which allows you to go anywhere, we needed to make several significant changes to itemization and item sets. In general, each zone and dungeon in the game will now drop 3 sets – one for light, medium, and heavy armor – and all set drops in the game will scale up to CP160.
- Item Sets will now drop for every item slot.
- This excludes the Agility Set, Endurance Set, and Willpower Set jewelry sets.
- Sets that grant a bonus to melee damage will now drop more intelligently (i.e. a set with melee damage will no longer drop with a bow or stave).
- Helms and shoulders can now drop at all levels.
- All set drops have a chance to be green, blue, or purple quality.
The chance of receiving blue and purple quality items increases as you gain more levels.
- All set drops from the overland are now bind-on-equip.
- Dungeon bosses and mini bosses will now drop a set piece 100% of the time.
- Mini bosses will drop either a hand, waist, or feet set piece.
- Bosses will drop either a chest, shoulder, head or leg set piece.
- The final Boss of a dungeon will drop weapons or jewelry.
- Normal mode dungeon bosses will drop blue-quality items.
- Veteran mode dungeon bosses will drop purple-quality items.
- Agility, Willpower, and Endurance sets no longer drop from dungeon bosses. They are now rewarded upon completing a random dungeon using the Grouping Tool.
- Note: These sets can still be found in the Cache chests in Imperial City.
- All dungeon set drops are bind-on-pickup.
- Non-Dungeon Bosses
- Delve bosses will now drop a waist or feet set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Overland group bosses drop head, chest, legs, or weapon set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Public dungeon bosses drop a shoulder, hand, or weapon set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Many of these Bosses have a small chance to drop a uniquely-named item, instead of the expected set piece. This uniquely-named item is also a part of one of the sets of the zone they are located in, but may not adhere to the dropped slot guidelines above.
- Mobs and bosses in Normal mode will drop blue-quality gear.
- Mobs and bosses in Veteran mode will drop purple-quality gear.
- The last boss on Veteran Hard Mode will drop gold-quality jewelry.
- Hard Modes all contain an item worth 10,000 gold which can only be acquired once every 5 days.
- Undaunted Plunder
- In order to ensure that Veteran Trials offer proper rewards as befitting their difficulty, we've added Undaunted Plunder to all bosses within those Trials.
- By defeating bosses in the Veteran-mode Trials, you'll earn Undaunted Plunder – valuable items that can be sold to merchants for 1000 gold each.
- Each boss you defeat will drop an increased amount of Undaunted Plunder that you can sell.
- Treasure Chests
- Treasure Chests gained from defeating a Dark Anchors have a 100% chance to drop a ring or amulet set piece form the zone they are located in.
- The above is also true of Unstable Anomalies found in Craglorn.
- Treasure chests found in the world have a chance to grant any set piece that can drop in that zone.
- Simple chests have a slight chance of dropping an item set piece.
- Intermediate chests have a good chance of dropping an item set piece
- Advanced and Master chests have a guaranteed chance of dropping an item set piece.
- If you have the Treasure Hunter Champion Passive, both the above chances and quality of an item will be improved.
- Treasure chests found from a Treasure Map have a guaranteed chance to drop one random set piece that can drop in that zone.
- Higher difficulty chests have a better chance of spawning in the world, but easier chests will continue to be more common.
- The loot from the CE Treasure Chest maps now scale to your level up to CP160.
- The quest reward items from major quests have been updated to now be part of an item set. In many cases, these items' names have been modified to reflect this. Less important quests' rewards are not part of an item set.
- Many quest rewards' item qualities have been rebalanced, meaning that the most important quests in the zone will now reward blue-quality items. (Combined with the above, these will be blue-quality set pieces.)
- Regular monsters throughout Tamriel have a small chance of dropping any item set piece that can drop in that zone.
Adhazabi Aba-daro the Golden, the rare goods vendor in Cyrodiil, has been updated to include the new Monster Masks and gold-quality jewelry.
New Item SetsEdit
We've added 30 Item Sets to drop in Overland zones and Dungeons, with the full list of names for the new sets below.
- Armor of the Trainee
- Beekeeper's Gear
- Bone Pirate's Tatters
- Draugr Hulk
- Green Pact Set
- Knight-errant's Mail
- Lamia's Song
- Light Speaker
- Medusa Set
- Mother's Sorrow
- Netch's Touch
- Order of Diagna Set
- Plague Doctor
- Shalk Exoskeleton
- Skooma Smuggler
- Spider Cultist Cowl
- Spinner's Garments
- Spriggan's Thorns
- Strength of the Automaton
- Sword Dancer
- Sword-Singer Set
- Treasure Hunter Set
- Vampire Cloak
- Vampire Lord Set
- Ysgramor's Legacy
Item Set Drop LocationsEdit
Many drop locations for Item Sets have been changed. Below are the locations for all existing and new Item Sets (generally listed in Light/Medium/Heavy order when applicable).
- Alik'r Desert: Robes of the Withered Hand, Sword-Singer, Order of Diagna
- Auridon: Queen's Elegance, Twin Sisters, Armor of the Veiled Heritance
- Bangkorai: Vampire Lord, Spriggan's Thorns, Seventh Legion Brute
- Coldharbour: Prisoner's Rags, Stygian, Meridia's Blessing Armor
- Craglorn: Way of Martial Knowledge, Way of Air, Way of Fire
- Deshaan: Mother's Sorrow, Night Mother's Embrace, Plague Doctor
- Eastmarch: Stendarr's Embrace, Fiord's Legacy, Akaviri Dragonguard
- Glenumbra: Bloodthorn's Touch, Hide of the Werewolf, Wyrd Tree's Blessing
- Gold Coast: Sithis' Touch, Flanking Strategist, Hide of Morihaus
- Grahtwood: Syrabane's Grip, Ranger's Gait, Green Pact Set
- Greenshade: Shadow Dancer's Raiment, Wilderqueen's Arch, Beekeeper's Gear
- Hew's Bane: Bahraha's Curse, Syvarra's Scales
- Malabal Tor: Spinner's Garments, Salvation, Thunderbug's Carapace
- Reaper's March: Skooma Smuggler, Senche's Bite, Soulshine
- Rivenspire: Necropotence, Darkstride, Vampire Cloak
- Shadowfen: Robes of the Hist, Swamp Raider, Hatchling's Shell
- Starter Areas: Khenarthi's Roost / Stros M'kai, Betnikh / Bleakrock Isle, Bal Foyen): Armor of the Trainee
- Stonefalls: Silks of the Sun, Coat of the Red Mountain, Shalk Exoskeleton
- Stormhaven: Dreamer's Mantle, Night Terror, Storm Knight's Plate
- The Rift: Ysgramor's Birthright, Witchman Armor, Draugr's Heritage
- Wrothgar: Trinimac's Valor, Briarheart, Mark of the Pariah
- Arx Corinium: Lamia's Song, Undaunted Infiltrator, Medusa
- Banished Cells: Sanctuary, Jailbreaker, Tormentor
- Blackheart Haven: Undaunted Unweaver, Bone Pirate's Tatters, Knight-errant's Mail
- Blessed Crucible: Noble Duelist's Silks, Sword Dancer, Nikulas' Heavy Armor
- City of Ash: Burning Spellweave, Sunderflame, Embershield
- Cradle of Shadows: Gossamer, Widowmaker, Hand of Mephala
- Crypt of Hearts: Shroud of the Lich, Leviathan, Ebon Armory
- Darkshade Caverns: Netch's Touch, Strength of the Automaton, Armor of True
- Daily Dungeon Reward: Willpower Set, Agility Set, Endurance Set
- Direfrost Keep: Magicka Furnace, Draugr Hulk, Ice Furnace
- Elden Hollow: Light Speaker, Barkskin, Undaunted Bastion
- Fungal Grotto: Spider Cultist Cowl, Viper's Sting, Dreugh King Slayer
- Imperial City Prison: Scathing Mage, Sheer Venom, Leeching Plate
- Ruins of Mazzatun: Amberplasm, Heem-Jas' Retribution, Aspect of Mazzatun
- Selene's Web: Vestments of the Warlock, Hircine's Veneer, Durok's Bane
- Spindleclutch: Prayer Shawl, Spelunker, Knightmare
- Tempest Island: Overwhelming Surge, Storm Master, Jolting Arms
- Vaults of Madness: Worm's Raiment, Oblivion's Edge, Rattlecage
- Volenfell: Treasure Hunter, Crusader, Duneripper's Scales
- Wayrest Sewers: Combat Physician, Toothrow, Sergeant's Mail
- White-Gold Tower: Spell Power Cure, Essence Thief, Brands of Imperium
- Aetherian Archive: Healing Mage, Quick Serpent, Defending Warrior
- Hel Ra Citadel: Destruction Mage, Poisonous Serpent, Berserking Warrior
- Maw of Lorkhaj: Twilight Remedy, Moondancer, Roar of Alkosh, Lunar Bastion
- Sanctum Ophidia: Wise Mage, Twice-Fanged Serpent, Immortal Warrior
- Aetherian Archive / Hel Ra Citadel / Sanctum Ophidia: Infallible Mage, Vicious Serpent, Eternal Warrior
- Dragonstar Arena: Healer's Habit, Robes of Destruction Mastery, Archer's Mind, Footman's Fortune
- Maelstrom Arena: Elemental Succession, Winterborn, Hunter Leader, Permafrost, Glorious Defender
- Cyrodiil: Affliction, Alessian Order Set, Almalexia's Mercy, Arch-Mage Set, Bastion of the Heartland, Beckoning Steel, Buffer of the Swift, Crest of Cyrodiil, Curse Eater, Desert Rose, Elf Bane, Fasalla's Guile, Hawk's Eye, Juggernaut, Kyne Kiss, Leki's Focus, Light of Cyrodiil, Marksmen's Crest, Morag Tong Set, Ravager, Robes of Alteration Mastery, Robes of Transmutation, Sentry, Shadow Walker, Shield of the Valiant, Vicious Death, Wary of Cyrodiil, Warrior's Fury
- Imperial City: Black Rose, Galerion's Revenge, Imperial Physique, Meritorious Service, Phoenix, Powerful Assault, Reactive Armor, Shield Breaker, Thews of the Harbinger, Vicecanon of Venom
- Damage mitigation has been normalized.
- Monsters in the overland and in public dungeons now take the same amount of damage from your attacks.
- World bosses and their adds have been made more resilient.
- Defeating monsters in delves now rewards 5% more experience.
- Added new monsters to Molag Bal's dark army, including Grievous Twilight and Xivkyn.
- Every zone can now spawn any of Molag Bal's Generals.
- Visuals and combat ability sets for some Generals has been improved.
- Achievements from players involved with an anchor are now taken into account when Generals spawn.
- Every Anchor now spawns Daedra of all types.
- Daedra now arrive in waves, and any arriving Daedra now deal damage where they land.
- The reward chest for completing an Anchor has been made more visible.
- World bosses throughout Tamriel have been rebalanced to target groups of four instead of two.
The following world bosses have been redesigned:
- Alik'r Desert:
- Lonely Papa's rage sends sands crashing through the desert, wreaking destruction upon any who intrude upon his camp.
- Duriatundur has been corrupted by the bleak landscape of Coldharbour, shattering his will into many.
- Bittergreen the Wild runs rampant upon the highways of Deshaan, empowered by the grove that drove her mad.
- Malabal Tor
- Reaper's March
- Big Ozur hurls bolts of earth and flame, his newfound power attracting goblins to his tribe.
- The Rift:
- Ghoragham's unrest has disturbed his barrow, raising corpses of the long dead to his haunt.
- The introduction of One Tamriel has brought upon a number of significant UI changes that we want to call out below.
- We added an indicator to your Character window that shows how effective your equipment is at your current level. *Higher level and quality equipment will provide a larger bonus. Equipment with traits, enchantments, and/or item set bonuses will also provide a larger bonus.
- Removed a monster's level from the target frame since every monster essentially has the same level through One Tamriel.
- Quest givers offering repeatable quests now have a different colored icon over their head to help differentiate those quests from non-repeatable quests.
- Updated quest messaging to help differentiate between group quests located inside and outside of dungeons.
- Updated zone messaging to help differentiate between Dungeons, Group Delves, and other group areas.
- Added 110 new dungeon achievements to support the new Normal and Veteran difficulties being added to the existing dungeons.
- To account for the huge number of Veteran Dungeon achievements added in this update, we've moved the Veteran Dungeon achievements to their own category in the achievements menu. This new category includes sub-categories for general achievements, Death Challenges, Slayer Challenges, Survivor Challenges, and Speed Challenges.
- We've also reordered the Dungeon and Veteran Dungeon achievements, so that achievements within a sub-category are grouped by dungeon and listed in the order they are most likely to be discovered in, instead of alphabetically.
- Added 3 achievements for completing all of the Magical Anomalies, Anka-Ra Sites, and Iron Orc Nirncrux Mines in Craglorn.
- Added 3 new achievement lines for completing 1 / 10 / 30 of the new daily quests for Mages Guild, Fighters Guild, and Undaunted Delve dailies.
- Completing these achievements awards a small amount of reputation for the associated skill line.
- We've updated the Undaunted pledge achievements to account for changes to the pledges themselves:
- The achievements for completing Pledges from Maj al-Ragath and Glirion the Redbeard are no longer difficulty specific.
- Added a line of achievements for completing Pledges from the new pledge giver, Urgarlag Chief-Bane.
Motifs and RecipesEdit
- Updated the way Provisioning recipes drop as follows:
- Recipes in Cyrodiil, the Imperial City, and Dungeons now drop based on your rank in the Recipe Improvement passive.
- In other zones, recipes drop based on your passive rank 75% of the time, and the rest of the time drop the same way they dropped prior to One Tamriel, by zone.
- Crafting Motifs which were previously only available in the Silver and Gold versions of alliance content are now available throughout the world.
- Daedra Hearts are now an uncommon drop from humanoid Daedra.
- Legerdemain now influences the quality of loot obtained from Justice activities.
- Higher skill ranks in Legerdemain provide a better chance to "find" higher quality items.
- This replaces the previous approach of higher level zones having a higher chance to obtain higher quality items.
- Similarly, the overall value of items from Thieves Troves is now based on your rank in the Thieves Guild skill line, with a higher rank providing an increased chance for more and higher quality items.
Crafting & HarvestingEdit
- Survey Reports received from Crafting Writs may now send you to any zone throughout the world.
- You may now pick up Crafting Writs from Writ Boards outside your home alliance.
- Note: Deliveries sites are still determined by your original alliance.
- When opening a Clothing Writ, Woodworking Writ, or Blacksmithing Writ reward box, you now have a chance to obtain a shipment of 25 refined materials from a previous tier of materials.
- These shipments appear whenever you do not obtain a Survey Report.
- You no longer need to be Champion 10 or above to obtain Crafting Writs for Craglorn and Orsinium.
- Note: You still must have access to Orsinium in order to receive an Orsinium crafting writ.
- All harvest nodes now scale to your combat level or applicable crafting passive rank.
Miscellaneous Systems Changes & UpdatesEdit
- In addition to the above updates for One Tamriel, we've also made several miscellaneous changes to various systems across the game.
- All vendors now offer goods close to your level, instead of goods based on the zone the vendor is located in.
- Gold drops from monsters, treasure chests, safe boxes, Thieves Troves and other containers now scale to your level, instead of the level of the source.
- The gold cost for Bribery is now based on your level.
- soul gem usage has been simplified.
- Players of all levels will receive and fill Grand Soul Gems, which can be used to revive players of any level, as well as to refill enchantments.
- Non-grand Soul Gems no longer fill these roles, and may be sold to vendors.
- All survey reports now spawn six rich nodes. To balance out the reduction in number of nodes at high-tier survey sites, the amount of materials high-tier rich nodes award has been increased.
- Players can now undergo the Ritual of Mara with players from other alliances.
NEW FEATURES / UPDATES / BIG CHANGESEdit
- You can now initiate duels with other players!
- This new feature can be found in the social interaction wheel when interacting with another player, or simply typing /duel.
- Duels may be initiated in any non-PVP overland zone against a player of any alliance.
- Duels can only be done between 2 player characters, and only a certain amount of duels can occur within a given area.
- If you don't want to fight other player characters or receive dueling invitations, the Social panel in your options menu allows the auto-declining of duels.
- Duels have the following rules:
- After the challenged player accepts the duel invitation, a countdown to begin will appear in the center of both player's screens.
- All outside influences such as healing, buffs, etc. from other player characters will be blocked when a duel begins, and will last for the duration of the duel.
- Combat with a monster will not break or end a duel.
- Battle-spirit will still be applied to any player characters within a duel.
- Duels will have a radius you must stay inside, and will be centered around a Dueling Flag.
- You will be notified if you are nearing the "out of bounds" area of the duel.
- Leaving the duel area results in a forfeit.
A* duel is completed when one player character is knocked down to 0 hitpoints.
- You will be offered a free resurrection if defeated, or can be resurrected by other player characters.
- New achievements have been added to your journal for winning 1, 25, and 100 duels.
- Note that we have exposed your duel statistics to the API including player name, class, alliance and race for making your own add-ons.
- New Weapon Ultimates have been added to the game. Each Weapon skill line now has one Ultimate, and each Ultimate can be obtained by reaching Rank 50 in its respective Weapon skill line. Weapon Ultimates can be morphed as well!
- The Champion Point cap has been raised by a total of 30 points (10 in each red/blue/green constellation). The *Champion Point experience curve has been automatically adjusted with this new cap, so that earlier Champion Points require less experience and can be earned faster.
New Daily QuestsEdit
- We've added daily quests for the three factions – Fighters Guild, Mages Guild, and the Undaunted. Included are new rewards, and a new way to gain reputation in their ranks. You can find these quests in the capital cities in each faction's guildhall or camp.
New Monster MasksEdit
- 16 new Monster Mask Item Sets have been added that drop in Dungeons. The following are a list of the names for the new sets:
- Chokethorn Set
- Grothdarr Set
- Iceheart Set
- Ilambris Set
- Infernal Guardian Set
- Kra'gh Set
- Pirate Skeleton Set
- Selene Set
- Sellistrix Set
- Sentinel of Rkugamz Set
- Shadowrend Set
- Slimecraw Set
- Stormfist Set
- Swarm Mother Set
- Tremorscale Set
- The Troll King Set
- We've added three new Motifs in this update:
- Celestial Motif: The signature look of the final bosses of the Trials of Craglorn.
- The weekly quest for each Craglorn Trial will always award one chapter from a subset of chapters specific to that Trial.
- Aetherian Archive awards the chapters for Axes, Boots, Helmets, Shoulders, and Staves.
- Sanctum Ophidia awards the chapters for Bows, Daggers, Gloves, Legs, and Swords.
- Hel Ra Citadel awards the chapters for Belts, Chests, Maces, and Shields.
- All three quests have a very small chance for the complete motif book.
- The style item, Star Sapphires, can be obtained by defeating the Bosses of these Trials, with a greatly increased drop chance on Veteran Mode and from Hard Mode encounters.
- Yokudan Motif: This style can be seen on many of the enemies in Craglorn.
- The chapters of the style can be rarely obtained by completing repeatable quests in Craglorn.
- The style item, Ferrous Salts, can also be obtained from these quests.
- Draugr Motif: This style has been re-discovered by the Mages Guild, Fighters Guild, and the Undaunted.
- This ancient style of Nord armor can be learned from chapters rarely obtained by completing the new Fighters Guild, Mages Guild, and Undaunted Delve dailies.
- Pristine Shrouds, used to create Draugr-styled gear, can also be obtained from these quests.
Craft Bag Updates (ESO Plus)Edit
- Added a new toggle option under: Settings -> Gameplay -> Auto-Add to Craft Bag.
- This allows you to decide if items are automatically sent to the Craft Bag.
- This defaults to on, which is the current behavior.
- Added a "Stow Materials" keybind to the Inventory menu.
- This keybind appears when you have Craft Bag-eligible materials in your inventory, and stows all eligible materials from your inventory to your Craft Bag simultaneously.
- This option only appears when you have Auto-Add turned off.
- We've made several updates and changes to the ESO patcher in this update.
- The patcher will no longer have a selection for the NA and EU realms. Instead, the selection will now be made in-game.
- You will receive a pop-up when you first log in after this update to choose a preferred realm.
- If you have characters on both realms and frequently switch, you can find this option under Settings on the login screen.
- Known Issue: The patcher will still display "The Elder Scrolls Online (NA)" as the main server. However, both NA and EU are accessible by selecting that realm. This will be fixed in a future patch.
- The PTS will still be accessible in the patcher if you have that option selected to display.
- There will no longer be a red/green light indicating the realm status on the patcher.
- This is something we're exploring as an addition in a future update.
- The image on the installer and the background of the patcher has been changed to a new image of the Tamrielic map.
- If you regularly play on both realms and run different settings for add-ons, these settings will be reverted to default.
- There will be an update to the patcher that we encourage you to download before attempting to launch the game after the maintenance for this update is complete.
- In preparation for Update 13, a number of buildings were added/modified. In addition, a number of safe boxes, treasure chests, harvest nodes, books, and NPCs were relocated to accommodate these renovations.
- The Sisters of the Sands Inn in Sentinel is renovating a room, and has temporarily blocked it off.
- Renazh's House is being renovated and is currently locked.
- Relocated a treasure chest, two safeboxes, and a book ("The Book of Circles, Tirdas Maxims").
- Renazh at-Sadil, Helazh at-Renazh, Faribah, and Modorin decided to move after they were targeted by numerous robberies, but will return to Tamriel some day when they find a safer home.
- Shara's Public House in Vulkhel Guard is renovating a room, and has temporarily blocked it off.
- The Barbed Hook Tavern in Skywatch is renovating a room, and has temporarily blocked it off.
- A new building near Mathiisen has been constructed.
- Nebaxireet's House in Dhalmora is being renovated and is locked.
- Keema-Ja is no longer in Dhalmora, but will return to Tamriel someday.
- A new building near Halcyon Lake has been constructed, and relocated a nearby book and treasure chest.
- A new building near Lakewatch has been constructed.
- A new building near Cyrodiil Gate Garrison has been constructed.
- The Stormcrag Manor in Windhelm is being renovated, and is now locked.
- Two safeboxes have been removed.
- Lokka Stormcrag and Gyda Stormcrag are now located near the entrance to Windhelm.
- The "Letter to Ragna" note was moved with the Stormcrags.
- The Rosy Lion in Daggerfall is renovating a room and has locked it.
- Cergend's House in Daggerfall is closed for renovations.
- Eugenie Cergend and Marie Cergend are tired of getting robbed, and have left. They may return one day if they can find a safer home.
- Two safeboxes have been removed from the Cergend's home.
- A nearby book has been relocated.
- A building near Elden Root has been closed.
- Clenegor has decided to move, but will return to Tamriel someday.
- A new building near Cormount has been constructed.
- A new citizen, Frenenora, has moved in nearby.
- A new guard is now patrolling in Cormount.
- A new building in Laughing Moons Plantation is under construction, and is locked.
- A new building in the Bandaari Trading Post has been constructed.
- A new building near Arenthia has been constructed.
- The Ebony Flash in Ebonheart is renovating a room, and has blocked it off.
- A building near Ebonheart has been constructed, and a Mages Guild book near this building was relocated.
- A vacant building in Kragenmoor has a new lock on its door.
- A new building near Hammerdeath Arena has been constructed.
- A new building near Port Hunding has been constructed.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, DARK BROTHERHOOD DLC GAME PACKEdit
Combat & GameplayEdit
- The pickpocket prompt will no longer appear while you are in the middle of using the Blade of Woe on a target that can be pickpocketed.
- Bodyguards no longer sacrifice themselves to save other bodyguards from death.
- Crab Toss damage can no longer be reflected.
Quests & ZonesEdit
- Filling the Void: The Primate will now reset properly when under attack from multiple player characters.
- The Sweetroll Killer: You will now be dismounted if you are hit by Yamira's thrown apples.
- The journal UI will no longer improperly classify Sacraments as group quests.
- Added an extra journal hint to elaborate that using the Blade of Woe while you have a poison equipped counts towards optional objectives to slay targets with poison.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, IMPERIAL CITY DLC GAME PACKEdit
Combat & GameplayEdit
- Sweepers and Sewer Bosses
- Player-summoned monsters no longer cause more adds to spawn.
- The Nobles District Titan now has more health, but deals less damage.
- Ice Cage can now cast while silent.
- Ice Cage no longer damages player characters outside the area indicated by its telegraph.
- Ice Cage now hits every half second, down from every fifth second, but hits harder overall.
- Monsters stunned by Negate Magic are now stunned for 3 seconds, up from .6 seconds.
- Negate Magic no longer affects objects outside the area indicated by its telegraph.
- Negate Magic now correctly removes dispellable area effects.
- Negate Magic now displays an area indicator, and requires a line of sight to cast.
- The silence from Negate Magic now displays a visual effect so you can tell you are silent.
Dungeons & Group ContentEdit
- Ibomez will now correctly run to the pool and call forth inmates regardless of where he is fought in the room.
Exploration & Itemization=Edit
- Bone Shards have been renamed to Key Fragments.
- The treasure vault doors of Imperial City will now accept 60 of any combination of the following:
- The treasure vault doors within White-Gold Tower and Imperial City Prison will follow the same rules as above, but require 150 items per door.
- Monsters in Imperial City will now drop Key Fragments by default, and have had their drop rates adjusted.
- Fixed an issue where taking certain weapons and armor in the Daggerfall Covenant base in the Imperial City Sewers counted as stealing.
- The rewards for completing the initial quests for the Imperial City Prison and White-Gold Tower dungeons ("Mara's Blessing" and "Grevious Ward") have been reduced from purple quality to blue quality, to bring them in line with all other dungeon quest rewards. Grevious Ward has also been moved from the Endurance set to the Leeching Plate set.
- These changes are not retroactive, and do not affect any existing copies of these items.
- As part of the adjustments to the way items drop in One Tamriel, the Frostbite Staff will no longer drop from Imperial City Prison.
- Items from reward chests in the Imperial City Prison and White-Gold Tower dungeons now correctly drop in the Xivkyn style instead of the Breton style.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, ORSINIUM DLC GAME PACKEdit
Art & AnimationEdit
- The wings found on the Trinimac light armor set are now attached to the chest instead of the shoulders.
Combat & GameplayEdit
- Defeating monsters in Orsinium's public dungeons now grant 40% less experience, bringing them more in-line with *other public dungeons.
- Player-summoned monsters no longer cause more adds to spawn.
Crafting & EconomyEdit
- Adjusted the position of one of the rich ore nodes at the survey site for “Blacksmith Survey: Wrothgar II" to ensure the node is always visible.
Exploration & ItemizationEdit
- Museum relics will no longer be red in your inventory if you are below level 50.
- Fixed an issue where the Curator's List of Sought-After Relics was displaying a required level of 1. This was pointless, so we removed the tooltip.
Quests & ZonesEdit
- Blood on a King's Hands: Bazrag will no longer break you out of stealth if he's looking at you while following you.
- Heresy of Ignorance: You must now be near your groupmates to share credit for disrupting the obelisks.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, SHADOWS OF THE HIST DLC GAME PACKEdit
Art & AnimationEdit
- Fixed an issue where there were missing textures on the Mighty Chudan helmet for Argonian female player characters.
- Fixed an issue with incorrect shoulder textures on Mighty Chudan when paired with its corresponding helmet.
- Toe claws and fingernails from Khajiit and Argonian player characters will no longer appear black when wearing the Mazzatun heavy armor gloves and boots.
- Tassets will no longer appear black on females wearing the Mazzatun heavy chest armor.
- Fixed several issues with clipping and distortion on Mazzatun armor.
- Fixed an issue with Tsatva-Lan's loincloth.
Dungeons & Group ContentEdit
- Blocking the charge portion of a Xit-Xaht Sludge-Slinger's Feral Blitz when your character lacks the proper stamina to fully block will no longer cause the Xit-Xaht Sludge-Slinger to stagger before continuing the charge.
- Blocking the charge portion of Xal-Nur's Monstrous Blitz when your character lacks the proper stamina to fully block will no longer cause Xal-Nur to stagger before continuing his charge.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, THIEVES GUILD DLC GAME PACKEdit
Combat & GameplayEdit
- Unlocking chests, or using doors, trap doors, and ladders no longer automatically breaks stealth while in Heists.
Opening Thieves Troves no longer automatically breaks stealth.
- Reduced the damage dealt over time by Poisoned Arrow.
Dungeons & Group ContentEdit
- "Into the Maw" will now correctly award loot once per week, regardless of how many times the quest had been completed during the week.
- Added Treasure Chests and Heavy Sacks to the Maw of Lorkhaj.
Exploration & ItemizationEdit
- Fixed an issue that caused citizens in Thieves Guild zones to drop an extra piece of loot under certain circumstances.
- Changed the names of the boxes you receive for completing the weekly quest at the Maw of Lorkhaj. Now, when you complete the quest, you'll either obtain a Dro-m'Athra's Burnished Coffer (on Normal mode) or Dro-m'Athra's Shining Coffer (on Veteran mode).
- Reading the book "A Call for Common Hair" will no longer complete the entirety of the Handbills, Posters, and Decrees category in Eidetic Memory.
- Reading the Prisoner Transfer document will no longer complete the entirety of the Military Orders and Reports category in Eidetic Memory.
Quests & ZonesEdit
- Dro-m'Athra NPCs now all have the new, more polished look first introduced in Maw of Lorkhaj.
- Cleaning House: Setup a new graveyard within Velsa's Villa so that dying during the subsequent steps will not resurrect you all the way back at No Shira Citadel's wayshrine.
- Forever Hold Your Peace: You can once again pick Lord Wallavir's pockets for the invitation associated with this quest.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, BASE GAME PATCHEdit
- Cyrodiil now scales to CP160!
- The carpenters of Cyrodiil are on strike, and Towers no longer have doors.
- Adjusted many areas around towers and keeps to cut down on gap closer "keep jumping".
- The most noticeable changes are the stairs between Aleswell Farm and Aleswell Keep.
- You can now teleport out of an Outpost.
- Outposts can now be chosen as respawn locations.
- Fixed an issue that would allow you to enter Cyrodiil with an active vanity pet.
- Widened the scaffolding and adjusted the stairs at the Chalman and Ash Milegates.
- Fixed an issue where flags would not transfer ownership to the Alliance which owns a Keep.
- Fixed a cooking fire just south of Vlastarus that couldn't be used.
- Keep walls can no longer be repaired when between 95% and 100% health while under attack.
- Increased the experience gained in Cyrodiil from monsters, players, and quests by 25%. *Experience gained in Cyrodiil Delves, Imperial City, and Imperial Sewers remains unchanged.
- Removed a stray markup character from Adhazabi Aba-daro's title. She is no longer The Golden^T, but instead The Golden, because nobody enjoys carrot tea.
Fighters Guild BountiesEdit
- Updated the rewards from the Cyrodiil Fighters Guild Bounties.
- Adjusted the duration of Alliance Draughts to ensure each effect lasts longer than it would on a dropped potion. *Crafted potions remain the strongest potions available.
- Fixed an invisible heavy sack outside of Red Ruby Cave.
- Ballista can now be fired at a steeper downward angle.
- Ballista now have a smaller placement radius, resulting in the allowance of deployment between Keep wall crenellations.
- Doubled the damage done by rams.
- Fixed an issue where Siege Weapon damage could be increased by various passives that increase damage done, such as Mighty and Destructive Ancestry.
Art & AnimationEdit
- Fixed an issue that caused belts, sashes, and girdles of the Soul-Shriven style to incorrectly appear identical to the Breton style.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Mannimarco costume to behave incorrectly in the Costume Dyeing window.
- Dog tongues will now be a more natural color of pink.
- Increased the amount of adornments that can be selected and equipped at the same time.
- Note: Due to this change, the texture quality of some masks have been reduced.
- If your character dies from falling while on a mount, other players will now see the proper animation.
- You will now sit correctly when jumping while on a mount.
- Tassets on small female characters wearing the Breton heavy chest armor will now conform better on the body.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the face mask from the Outlaw Motif helm not to appear.
- The back of female Argonian heads will no longer clip through the Winterborn Shaman's and Winterborn Warrior's costumes.
- The face mask from the Abah's Watch Turban with Mask is now the same color as the head wrap.
- Fixed a number of edge cases where audio wasn't playing properly for certain monsters and player abilities.
- Polished the audio for many of the abilities.
- Polished many locations where the sound and/or music didn't quite fit the space or, in some cases, was missing entirely.
- Improved the audio used by a number of monsters, critters and objects in the world.
- Fixed a number mismatched or erroneous text/voice-over pairings throughout the game.
- Polished the timing of a number of conversations amongst NPCs.
- Improved many UI sounds.
- Added more combat and boss music throughout the game.
- Added pauses to the music playback system to space things out a bit and let the sound effects breathe.
- Added more ambient music throughout the game.
- Improved the audio efficiency throughout the game, ultimately reducing the overall memory used.
- Polished the in-game audio so loud moments aren't quite as loud as before.
Combat & GameplayEdit
- In order to get loot and XP credit for killing a mob, you now only need to deal 3% of its maximum health instead of the previous 10%.
- Fixed an issue where partial Heavy Attacks from bows, and Flame and Frost Destruction Staves could allow you to generate Ultimate even if they did not hit a target.
- Fixed numerous ability tooltips for grammar, spelling, and formatting. Any significant tooltip revisions will be called out specifically in the class-specific sections below.
- Fixed numerous issues with abilities displaying incorrect or placeholder icons in your Active Effects window, or with the bufftrackers of various player-made addons.
- Fixed an issue that caused questing to grant less experience than intended under certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue that caused certain non-quest experience sources to award more experience than intended in battle-leveled zones outside of Cyrodiil.
- Fixed an issue where your character's movement speed was 10% slower when your weapons were unsheathed.
- Fiery Grip: Switched the position of this ability with the Lava Whip ability as seen in the skill line UI.
- Lava Whip: Switched the position of this ability with the Fiery Grip ability as seen in the skill line UI.
- Shifting Standard (Dragonknight Standard morph): Fixed an issue where the second cast of this morph was not displaying a hostile telegraph to enemy players.
- Venomous Claw (Searing Strike morph): Fixed an issue where the damage over time did not increment in damage if multiple Dragonknights cast the same rank of this morph on the same target.
- Eruption (Ash Cloud morph): Fixed an issue where this morph was causing the camera to shake for all nearby players, instead of only the caster.
- Obsidian Shard (Stonefist morph): Increased the healing done by this morph by 20%, and decreased the damage by 20%.
- Stonefist: This ability and the Stone Giant morph now deal 100% increased damage if they knock down a target.
- Blur: Fixed an issue with this ability and its morphs that was causing the visual effects to pop out rather than fade out.
- Summon Shade: Fixed an animation issue with your leg when using this ability while crouching.
- Daedric Curse: The damage done to the primary target can no longer be blocked for this ability and its morphs. The area of effect damage to all secondary targets can still be blocked.
- Boundless Storm (Lightning Form morph): Fixed an issue where this morph's visual effects were not all displaying properly when hit by the Serpent Fang monster's Poison Arrow Spray ability.
- Hurricane (Lightning Form morph): Fixed an issue where this morph did not gain any benefits as it increased in rank. It now deals slightly more damage as it ranks up.
- Spear Shards: Fixed an issue where this ability and the Luminous Shards morph were disorienting the incorrect number of targets.
- Solar Flare: Fixed an issue where this ability would cause the visual effects from Major Empower to get stuck on you if it was used as the killing blow on a target.
- Cleansing Ritual: Fixed an issue where using the Purify synergy from this ability and its morphs was preventing you from using other synergies for 20 seconds. We also fixed an issue where the Purify synergy from this ability and its morphs was appearing after you taunted an enemy.
- Honor the Dead (Rushed Ceremony morph): Fixed an issue where the heal from this morph was ignoring line of sight.
- Poison Injection (Poison Arrow morph): Fixed an issue where this morph's bonus damage to low-health targets was applying to equipped Poisons and the Poisoned status effect.
- Impulse: Fixed an issue where Rank 1 of this ability could not critically strike.
- Penetrating Magic: Fixed an issue where this passive ability's Spell Penetration bonus was not applying to Wall of Elements.
- Follow Up: Fixed an issue where you could proc this passive's bonus using unintended means.
- Shrouded Daggers (Hidden Blade morph): Fixed an issue where this morph would not bounce the daggers if the dagger damage was the killing blow.
- Dawnbreaker: Increased the cost of this ability and its morphs to 125 Ultimate from 100.
- Dawnbreaker of Smiting (Dawnbreaker morph): Fixed an issue where this ability wasn't applying CC immunity to its targets.
- Shatter Soul (Soul Strike morph): Increased the explosion damage by 50%.
- Soul Strike:
- This ability can no longer can be purged or interrupted, but can now be blocked.
- You will now be immune to CC while channeling this ability.
- Increased the damage from this ability by 15%.
- This ability now prevents your target from entering stealth and invisibility for 2 seconds.
- Resistant: Updated the tooltip of this ability to better describe its effect.
- Fixed an issue where XP gained from monsters was not being awarded correctly.
- Standardized various differences with monsters found in different areas or situations.
- For example, previously Titans found in public dungeons did not have more health than Frost Atronachs in public dungeons, but Titans in delves did have more health than Frost Atronachs.
- Monsters in the battle at the Mooring have been made more difficult.
- Years of experimenting with volatile chemicals has had a profound impact on Overseer Xvarik's constitution.
- All boss monsters now drop gold, regardless of whether they have pockets.
- Thickpelt and Longstride, located in The Rift, no longer respawn if five minutes pass after they are slain in combat. If one claims victory, the other will respawn.
- Heated Blades no longer cause you to miss your attacks for 2.5 seconds. Instead, it now applies Minor Maim for 5 seconds.
- Fiery Breath now threatens the area indicated by its telegraph, and the telegraph now persists for the duration of the attack.
- Fiery Breath can now be cast while silenced.
- Fiery Breath no longer attempts to cast if the target is outside its effective radius.
- Throw Dagger can now be cast while silenced and interfaces with the tutorial system.
- Soul Cage's damage over time no longer hits for 0 damage.
- Enrage no longer increases the damage done and reduces the damage received every time a crowd control attempt is made.
- The Mantikora will no longer become engraged while already enraged.
- Soul Tether now displays an area effect telegraph.
- Veiled Strike's block telegraph can now be seen before it connects.
- Thallik Wormfather (World Boss in Trolhetta)
- Thallik Wormfather has abandoned pyromancy for necromancy, corrupting the undead to do his nefarious bidding instead of burning his victims alive.
Boss Monster AbilitiesEdit
- Caecilia Attius, Bangkorai
- This boss will now attack you more aggressively.
- Lonely Papa, Alik'r Desert
- Reduced the damage from Crushing Quake, Heavy Stomp, and Thunderous Swing.
- Thunderous Swing now waits half a second before damaging player characters, and display an area telegraph to indicate their effective radius.
- Menhir Stoneskin, Rivenspire
- This boss will now properly turn his last wave of statues to life.
- Salazar the Wolf, Glenumbra
- All three werewolves now contribute to the boss health bar that replaces the compass while in the vicinity.
- Skullbreaker, Malabal Tor
- Ground Slam can no longer strike any one target faster than once per half second.
- Ground Slam now correctly threatens melee player characters.
- Skullbreaker's passive combat regeneration has been halved.
- Snapjaw, Auridon
- Reduced the stun duration from Rending Leap to 6 seconds from 8 seconds.
- Snapjaw no longer attempts to devour player characters who are not stunned by Rending Leap.
- Snapjaw no longer removes debuffs from himself when a target breaks free of Rending Leap while he is devouring a target.
- Successfully devouring a target will now heal Snapjaw for each half second the target is devoured.
- Dayarrus, Bangkorai
- Ogrim no longer award XP when killed.
- Trapjaw, Glenumbra
- Impending Storm now waits a half second before damaging nearby player characters.
- Impending Storm's interrupt telegraph has been made more visible.
- Impending Storm is no longer immediately followed by another attack.
- Blocking Sweep has been made more intuitive.
- Charge no longer stuns Trapjaw if it fails to connect with a target.
- The telegraph from Charge now correctly indicates its effective radius.
- Slightly reduced the flight speed from Trapping Bolt.
- Trapping Bolt no longer targets player characters behind Trapjaw.
- Trapping Bolt now has a longer cast time.
Crafting & EconomyEdit
- Increased the density of harvest nodes in Bleakrock Isle and Bal Foyen to better match other zones of the same size.
- Fixed an issue that caused harvest nodes to very rarely respawn immediately after being harvested.
- Fixed an issue where Intricate Shields were not providing the additional Inspiration or crafting materials expected of an Intricate item when deconstructed.
- Increased the minimum bid and the buyout price for a Guild Trader with no bids to 10,000 gold from 100 gold.
- Writ reward boxes will now more consistently drop Intricate or Ornate items based on your level or your passive, similar most other rewards.
- Updated the Chef and Brewer vendors to sell CP150 green-quality recipes used in Provisioning crafting writs so it is based on the passive rank in Recipe Improvement.
- Fixed an issue in which some resources were respawning at a faster rate than intended within Toothmaul Gully.
- Updated many mushrooms throughout early zones to create a greater degree of fungal diversity.
- The highest rank of crafting Writ no longer requires access to Orsinium, and is instead delivered to Belkarth in Craglorn.
- When an enchantment is suppressed by a poison, the visuals for that enchantment are now also suppressed, allowing the poison visuals to display correctly.
- Potion tooltips now reflect the cooldown reduction from any Alchemical Acceleration enchantments you have active.
- Snakeblood now properly reduces the durations of negative effect potions once more.
- Corrected the name of the active effect for Poisons of Ravage Health to “Ravage Health" instead of “Drain Health".
- Added icons to several negative active effects that could appear on crafted potions, which did not previously have their own icons.
- Clarified the names of several reagent traits.
- Lower Spell Resist is now Lower Spell Resistance
- Lower Armor is now Lower Physical Resistance
- Spell Crit is now Spell Critical
- Weapon Crit is now Weapon Critical
- The containers awarded for completing crafting writs no longer indicate their level, as they all showed up as level 1.
- Fixed an issue that caused Lush plants at Clothier survey sites to produce more cloth than intended. This brings them back in line with similar nodes for other professions.
- Furrier's Traps are unaffected, with the result that Clothier surveys still provide more combined materials than Blacksmith or Woodworker surveys.
- Survey Reports are no longer unique items, and now stack to 200. Only one Survey Report will be used each time you approach and harvest the associated survey report site.
- Fixed an issue if you changed your character's name while in a group, the name change would not be reflected until you left that group. Your character's name will now be updated as soon as you log in.
- Added preview support for large bundles in the Crown Store. You can now preview the contents of the "Cosmetic Pack: Hair Styles" bundle.
- Fixed an issue where buying a bundle that contained Service Tokens was not giving you the option to go back to Character Select.
- Fixed several issues with clipping and distortion on the Ebonheart Pact alliance armor.
- Made several fixes for the Cheerful and Melancholy personalities so they will no longer interrupt static emotes, or cause weapon animations to pop.
- Fixed an issue where the animations from personalities would take priority over other the animation where your character is bracing against the wind at Sorrow Summit in Wrothgar.
- Fixed an issue where the Dro-m'Athra Senche's head would fold on itself as it was being summoned.
- Fixed an issue where the Senche-Leopard mount's right leg would twitch while running.
- Updated the descriptions of the Jungle Striping and Jungle Stripe Headwrap collectibles to better match their appearance.
Dungeons & Group ContentEdit
- The Banished Cells I:
- Crypt of Hearts I
- Crypt of Hearts II
- The encounter will no longer reset if your character dies after Ibelgast is defeated.
- Ibelgast's minions will now always attack you once he has been engaged on Normal difficulty.
- Mezeluth will now reset if you venture too far from her.
- The Ilambris twins will now reset should either twin be pulled too far away.
- The Sentinel of Rkugamz will no longer immediately aggro player characters after a wipe.
- The Sentinel of Rkugamz's Hammer Strike ability will now consistently hit player characters inside of the telegraphed area.
- The Sentinel of Rkugamz's Steel Cyclone ability will no longer hit player characters outside of the telegraphed area.
- Darkshade Caverns II
- Elden Hollow II
- Fungal Grotto I
- Fungal Grotto II:
- A rock has fallen in the cave behind Ciirenas the Shepherd, and you will no longer be able to enter that area.
- Selene's Web
- Spindleclutch I
- Deadly Whispers now correctly states you must kill Praxin Douare instead of killing him and his companions.
- The Fighter's Boon effect you receive for rescuing a captive now displays an appropriate icon.
- The Swarm Mother and The Whisperer will no longer knock you through the door with their abilities.
- Spindleclutch II
- Praxin Douare will no longer reset unless he is pulled past Hareem and Mereel.
- The Bloodfiends found with Mad Mortine will no longer respawn if Mad Mortine resets.
- Mad Mortine will no longer allow her minions to be attacked without attempting to assist them.
- Praxin Douare now displays a boss health bar during the fight.
- Fixed an issue where you could become stuck in the rocks during the fight with Blood Spawn.
- Blood Spawn's Vicious Claws ability will now display its knockdown effect properly.
- Vorenor Winterbourne's Blood Pool ability now displays the correct icon in the Death Recap UI.
- Blood Relations: You will now see a visual indicator on the map for the quest step to talk to Sud-Hareem.
- Tempest Island
- Fixed an issue that would allow you to reset one of the bosses faster than intended.
- Additional monsters from encounters with the below bosses will no longer reset if their associated boss resets:
- The Guardian's Soul's Hammer Strike ability will consistently hit player characters inside of the telegraphed area.
- Hel Ra Citadel
- The Warrior will now correctly award points when defeated.
- The door to the Warrior's chamber will now close when the Warrior is engaged.
- Aetherian Archive
- The Mage will now correctly award points when defeated.
Exploration & ItemizationEdit
- Doubled the drop rate of Nirncrux from standard harvest nodes in Craglorn.
- Fixed an issue where you could trade some items that were not intended to be tradeable.
- Updated the levels at which crusty bread and crusty sweet rolls drop to more closely mirror your progression.
- Changed the names of items in the Skirmisher's Bite set (to reflect its new name of Senche's Bite), and the Necromancer set (for its new name, Robes of the Withered Hand).
- Fixed an issue where the Spirit Stones that drop from Gargoyles in Craglorn were level 50. They will now be usable by characters of any level.
- Updated many achievements to improve clarity.
- Standardized names for the Veteran Dungeon completion achievements. These are now consistently named “[Name of Dungeon] Conqueror".
- Fixed a performance issue when reopening the Achievements window immediately after earning progress towards multiple achievements.
- Correct several minor typos in the descriptions of various achievements.
- Added achievements for learning all the chapters of the Celestial, Draugr, and Yokudan motifs.
- Fixed an issue where completing the requirements for the "Volenfell Assassin" and "Volenfell Survivor" achievements were incorrectly granting achievements for Crypt of Hearts II instead.
- Fixed an issue where completing the speed run for Crypt of Hearts I would unlock the speed run achievement for Arx Corinium instead.
- Arx Corinium Conqueror: This achievement will now properly update after killing the Fanged Menace and the Ancient Lurcher.
- Banished Cells I Conqueror: This achievement will now update properly after killing High Kinlord Rilis on Veteran mode.
- Coronation of Fire: This Blessed Crucible achievement will now correctly be awarded in Veteran difficulty when Hard Mode is activated.
- Craglorn Completist: Fixed an issue that prevented this achievement from correctly tracking quest completion.
- They Were Just Rusty: This Volenfell achievement will now grant credit when the conditions are met.
- A large number of previously missing or obscurely-placed books can once again be located in places throughout the world, in accordance with their content.
- Missing Main Quest books (such as the ever-elusive Aldimion's Journal) will now show up in your alliance's Harborage somewhere.
- Books that were quest items that had no easily-located copy in the world will be located somewhere in the area they were relevant, usually by the quest finisher.
- Some books previously buried by terrain changes throughout the time since launch have been unearthed for your perusal. Some lacked glows to call them out as special, which has been fixed.
- Books from Cyrodiil that were locked inside alliance bases now also have copies somewhere within their gated territories.
- The gold larceny book, King Farangel's Unpublished Ode to Wayrest, is now visible as a readable book in the Thieves Den after you've stolen it.
- A tiny number of books that were found to have broken interaction requirements have since been fixed.
- A small number of books that were never intended to be part of a collection were removed from those collections; your Eidetic Memory will automatically update to accommodate the new requirements.
- In some cases, existing "post-quest" versions of the books were simply not close enough to their quest finisher or in logical places. These have since been relocated.
- Fixed a number of books that had poor visibility or could not be interacted with.
- Adjusted some books so they could be detectable in all cases.
- Some books behind doors that were sealed after a certain point (such as the books in the homes on Bleakrock Isle) are now available as the requirements for entering the doors were taken off.
- Note: Books that are still in accessible locations after their associated quest is completed were NOT moved or given new copies. Only books in completely locked areas were given secondary post-quest versions.
- The Eidetic Memory section of the Lore Library will no longer appear for those that do not have Eidetic Memory unlocked. The Library of Incunabula collection will once again require Eidetic Memory to recall.
- The Words of the Poets collection no longer possesses the unattainable book “The Oath of Light."
- Updated the following item sets to have an armor style that matches the theme of their new drop locations:
- Veiled Heritance from Auridon now drops in the Altmer style.
- Queen's Elegance from Auridon now drops in the Altmer style.
- Senche's Bite from Reaper's March now drops in the Khajiit style.
- Ice Furnace from Direfrost Keep now drops in the Nord style.
- Vampire Cloak from Rivenspire now drops in the Breton style.
- Added the Impenetrable trait to the list of traits that can drop for Monster Masks and their Shoulders.
- This means that Monster Masks and Shoulders can now drop in all traits with the exception of Nirnhoned.
- When completing a Trial on Veteran or Veteran Hard Mode, you will now receive a Purple-quality Weapon from an item set of that Trial, in addition to the one (for Veteran) or two (for Veteran Hard Mode) Gold jewelry pieces you'll receive.
- Note: Values listed below are for a full set of CP160 gold-quality pieces.
- Adroitness: Renamed this item set to Bloodthorn's Touch.
- Akatosh's Blessed Armor: Renamed this item set to Meridia's Blessed Armor.
- Amberplasm: Changed the name of this item set to Amber Plasm.
- Apprentice Garb: Increased the amount of health you receive from this item set to 7000 health when it procs from 3440 health.
- Armor of Rage:
- Renamed this item set to Armor of the Veiled Heritance.
- Increased the Weapon Damage received from this item set to 400 Weapon Damage when it procs from 352 Weapon Damage.
- Armor of the Construct:
- Renamed this item set to Hatchling's Shell.
- This item set now grants you a 5000-point damage shield every 15 seconds.
- Armor of Truth: This item set now grants you 450 Weapon Damage for 10 seconds after you set an enemy off-balance.
The 2-piece bonus from this item set now affects Max Health instead of Health Recovery.
- This item set now heals you for 2000 Health and restores 1000 Stamina when you are affected by an immobilization or snare on a 5 second cooldown, in addition to reducing the duration of immobilizations and snares applied to you at all times.
- Berserking Warrior: This item set is now a 5-piece item set. Its 5-piece bonus now grants you 400 Critical Strike rating (stacking up to 5 times) when you deal melee damage, up from 172 Critical Strike rating (stacking up to 5 times) when you deal damage with a Two Handed ability.
- Burning Spellweave:
- Increased the Spell Damage granted from this item set to 600 Spell Damage when it procs from 215 Spell Damage.
- Decreased the cooldown on the proc from this item set to 12 seconds from 15 seconds.
- Coat of the Red Mountain: Changed the name of this item set to Shadow of the Red Mountain.
- Combat Physician: Decreased the duration of this item set's damage shield proc to 6 seconds from 8 seconds.
- Cruel Flurry (Maelstrom Dual Wield enchantment): Reduced this enchantment's bonus to Weapon and Spell **Damage on your next single-target damage over time ability to 2003 from 3096.
- Defending Warrior: This item set is now a 5-piece item set. Its 5-piece bonus now deals 4000 Magic Damage when it procs and heals you for 100% of the damage done, up from 2580 Magic Damage and no healing.
- Destructive Mage: This item set is now a 5-piece item set. Its 5-piece bonus now deals 7500 Magic Damage when it procs, up from a small variable amount of Oblivion Damage based on your stats. We also reduced the cooldown to 10 seconds from 20 seconds.
- Draugr's Heritage:
- Increased the heal from this item set to 7000 Health when it procs from 3440 Health.
- The proc has been changed to occur when you fall below 35% Health, up from 20% Health.
- Elegance Set: Renamed this item set to Queen's Elegance.
- Healing Mage: This item set is now a 5-piece item set, and the bonus has been redesigned. It now reduces the Weapon Damage of any enemy within 10 meters of you for 3 seconds when you cast an area of effect healing ability, instead of reducing the Weapon Damage of enemies in your area of effect heals.
- Heem-Jas' Retribution:
- Hircine's Veneer: This item set's 2-piece bonus now grants Stamina Recovery instead of Healing Received.
- Hist Bark: Fixed an issue where wearing this item set would prevent you from obtaining any other source of Major Evasion, even when you were not blocking. Blocking with this item set equipped will still remove other sources of Major Evasion.
- Jolting Arms: Increased the chance to proc when you block an attack to 50% from 15%.
- Kyne's Flight: Renamed this item set to Wilderqueen's Arch.
- Lord's Mail:
- Renamed this item set to Wyrd Tree's Blessing.
- Increased the amount of negative effects removed from you when casting a Magicka ability to 5 negative effects from 1.
- Magicka Furnace: Increased the amount of Magicka restored when taking damage from a melee attack to 8000 Magicka from 5160 Magicka.
- Magnus' Gift: Fixed an issue where this item set's visual effects would always display when you cast a Magicka ability, even if the set bonus did not actually trigger.
- Maw of the Infernal: Increased this item set's proc chance to 10% from 5%.
Mighty Chudan]]: This item set now has an additional 2-piece bonus that grants Maximum Health.
- Nightflame: Increased this item set's proc chance to 3% from 2%.
- Night Mother's Embrace: This item set now has an additional 5-piece bonus that grants Weapon Damage.
- Oblivion's Edge:
- This item set's 2-piece bonus now grants Weapon Critical instead of Max Health.
- This item set now has an additional 5-piece bonus that grants Weapon Damage
- Overwhelming Surge:
- Increased this item set's proc chance to 15% from 8%.
- Increased the amount of Shock Damage dealt to 2175 Shock Damage from 1376 Shock Damage.
- Poisonous Serpent:
- This item set is now a 5-piece item set. Its 5-piece bonus proc now deals 6800 Poison Damage when it procs, up from 860 Poison Damage.
- Increased the chance to proc to 25% from 20%.
- Fixed an issue where this item set's damage proc was being mitigated based on the enemy's Spell Resistance instead of their Physical Resistance.
- This item set's proc now has a 1 second cooldown.
- Powerful Assault: Removed this item set's 15 second cooldown.
- Prayer Shawl: Increased this item set's chance to proc when you heal a friendly target to 6% from 5%.
- Prisoner's Rags:
- This item set now has a 3 and 4-piece bonus of Stamina Recovery instead of Weapon Critical.
- This item set now restores 1000 Magicka every second while you are sprinting in addition to reducing the cost of Sprint by 50%.
- Ranger's Gait: This item set now has an additional 5-piece bonus that grants Stamina Recovery.
- Robes of Onslaught:
- Renamed this item set to Robes of the Hist.
- This item set now reduces the duration of all disabling effects by 20% instead of only stun, disorient, and snare effects, and also heals you for 2000 Health every second while you are affected by a disabling effect.
- Robes of the Necromancer:
- Renamed this item set to Robes of the Withered Hand.
- This item set now has a 3-piece bonus of Maximum Magicka instead of Stamina Recovery.
- Fixed an issue where this item set was healing and granting Magicka to a friendly target around the enemy that died instead of the set wearer.
- Robes of the Warlock: Increased this item set's Magicka restore proc to 9000 from 8170.
- Senche's Bite: Fixed an issue where this item set would not drop in Impenetrable.
- Sergeant's Mail: Fixed an issue where this item set's 5-piece bonus could be purged from you.
- Shock Master:
- Renamed this item set to Storm Master.
- This item set now procs when you deal Critical Damage with a fully-charged Heavy Attack, instead of requiring you to Light Attack and then immediately use a fully-charged Heavy Attack.
- Shrouded Armor:
- Renamed this item set to Witchman Armor.
- This item set now has a 3-piece bonus of Weapon Damage instead of Magicka Recovery.
- This item set now restores 28 Health and Stamina per point of your Ultimate's cost when you activate an Ultimate ability.
- Skirmisher's Bite: Renamed this item set to Senche's Bite.
- Soulshine: Increased this item set's Spell Damage bonus to cast time and channeled abilities to 450 from 210.
- Stendarr's Embrace:
- Increased the amount of negative effects removed from you when casting a Magicka ability to 5 negative effects from 1.
- This item set now has a 30-second cooldown per target instead of a 30-second cooldown overall.
- Storm Knight's Plate: Increased the amount of pulsing Shock Damage from this item set to 4374 Shock Damage to all enemies around you from 1150 Shock Damage.
- The Brute:
- Renamed this item set to Seventh Legion Brute.
- Increased this item set's Weapon Damage proc to 500 Weapon Damage from 258 Weapon Damage.
- Thunderous Plate Mail:
- Renamed this item set to Thunderbug's Carapace.
- This item set now procs when you take Physical Damage instead of melee damage.
- Increased this item set's proc chance to 50% from 10%, and added a 3 second cooldown.
- Toxic Defiance:
- Twice-Fanged Serpent: This item set is now a 5-piece item set. Its 5-piece bonus proc now grants 1000 Physical *Penetration (stacking up to 5 times), up from 430 Physical Penetration (stacking up to 5 times).
- Twin Sisters: This item set now procs its damaging bleed on all enemies within 5 meters of you instead of only a single enemy.
- Unassailable: Renamed this item set to Duneripper's Scales.
- Undaunted Bastion: Decreased the duration of this item set's damage shield proc to 6 seconds from 15 seconds.
- Valkyn Skoria:
- Increased this item set's proc chance to 8% from 6%.
- Increased the amount of Flame Damage dealt to 9000 Flame Damage to the primary target and 4000 Flame Damage to all other enemies, up from 6398 Flame Damage and 2902 Flame Damage respectively.
- Velidreth: Reduced this item set's cooldown to 9 seconds from 10 seconds.
- Vicious Serpent: Fixed an issue where this item set's Major Expedition proc was stacking with other sources of Major Expedition.
- Viper's Sting: Fixed an issue where this item set's Poison Damage proc was being mitigated based on the target's Spell Resistance instead of their Physical Resistance.
- Way of the Fire: This item set now has a 20% chance to proc when you use a Weapon ability and deals 4000 Flame Damage, up from a 10% proc rate and 1548 Flame Damage.
- Worm's Raiment: This item set now has a 4-piece bonus of Magicka Recovery instead of Healing Received.
- Peers-Through-Glass, the boss of the Shrine of the Black Maw in Shadowfen, now drops loot befitting a delve boss.
- Captain Bones, a world boss in Shadowfen, no longer shares a unique item with Urrai, and now drops the unique item “Discarded Bonds" instead.
- Talkynd, a world boss in Shadowfen, no longer shares loot with his underlings. Only Talkynd himself has loot now.
- The Faceless, a boss in Vahtacen in Cyrodiil, now drops loot befitting a delve boss.
- Adjusted the location of the treasure for Stonefalls Treasure Map II to accommodate recent construction.
- Fixed an issue where the treasure for Stormhaven Treasure Map III was buried too deep for adventurers to dig it up.
- There should now be a conspicuous mound of dirt again, visible only to those who have the Treasure Map.
- Fixed an issue where an incorrect number of items were occasionally awarded when stealing from furniture. This was *sometimes higher than intended, and sometimes lower than intended.
- Stealable items no longer display a level (since they didn't have a level to begin with).
- Made a number of memory optimizations that will improve the overall client stability.
- Fixed a rare issue where your game could crash when interacting with a portable assistant.
- Fixed an issue where your game could crash for those using the new Sierra OS on certain Mac configurations.
- Fixed an issue that was causing some players on the PTS to only see a black screen behind their UI, and was caused by the game not handling the NVIDIA GeForce "Super Resolution" feature correctly.
- This feature will now work correctly in windowed and full screen windowed mode. However, activating it can lead to decreased client performance. If you are running into this issue, try disabling "Super Resolution" in your NVIDIA GeForce Driver settings.
Quests & ZonesEdit
- Fixed a number of issues with NPCs not sitting properly on chairs or the ground.
- Fixed a number of issues with books that were floating, or lacking the appropriate glow.
- Fixed a number of issues where NPCs were erroneously referred to as "MONSTER" in quest tracker text and/or conversation text instead of their proper name.
- The wayshrines in the first zones for all three alliances have been unlocked.
- Mistress of the Lake: You will no longer hear multiple Nereid voices while using the essence troughs while grouped.
- Will of the Woods: Grouped player characters will now all properly see the sprite that leads them to the Voice of the Forest.
- Carzog's Demise: Fixed an issue where being in combat near the door to the Ayleid Sanctuary while you had a spirit quest follower would not allow the follower to complete his animations.
Cadwell's Silver & GoldEdit
- Updated Meridia's Charm of the Dawn and Meridia's Emblem of Searing Light, the items received for completing Cadwell's Silver and Cadwell's Gold, to scale to your level and CP at the moment of quest completion. We also updated the quality of these items to purple from blue.
- The previously-missing door in the basement of the Chapel of Light is no longer missing.
- Vanus Unleashed: Fixed an issue where grouped player characters could activate the Seal of Binding twice.
- Anka-Ra events will no longer get stuck where the Priest cannot die.
- Magicka Attunement now correctly provides Minor Ward and lasts an hour, up from 15 minutes.
- Nirncrux Infusion now correctly provides Minor Resolve and lasts an hour, up from 15 minutes.
- Yokudan Might now correctly provides Minor Berserk and lasts an hour, up from 15 minutes.
- The map in Skyreach Catacombs will no longer disappear in some parts of the dungeon.
- Riza and Thamin for The Warrior's Call will now spawn more regularly.
- Madleena Blackvein can now be looted after being killed.
- Seeker's Archive: Ibrula will now wait for you to accept her quest before following you.
- Skyreach Hold: Nathrasa Shimmerscale now fights with the Scaled Court.
- Supreme Power: Entering the warded door during Minerva's talk or dispel step now causes the quest to skip to "Enter the Apex Tower."
- The Star-Gazers: Accepting this quest from a poster will now open the Belkarth Wayshrines to facilitate travel.
- The Argonian Muck Minder, a quest reward in Deshaan, now has the Charged Weapon enchantment on it by default.
- Honor Bound: Ashlander's Honor, the reward for this quest, now comes with the Befouled weapon enchant instead of no enchant at all.
- Fixed an issue where you could get directed to unintended areas while in the Cradlecrush area.
- Bloodthorn Assassins: King Casimir and Verrik will now properly spawn if Casimir gets stuck and despawns while running up the stairs.
- Farwatch Tower: You will no longer be able to attack the Lion Guard fighting Dominion soldiers, and accidentally gain bounty.
- Forgotten Ancestry: Grouped players will no longer hear the ghost of Silas Winvale speak twice when calling him forth from the grave.
- Ghosts of Westtry:
- Pride of the Lion Guard: The camera will no longer get stuck focusing on Gorak's legs when speaking to him.
- Ripple Effect: Visions of Alana will now display to grouped party members when a group member interacts with a time ripple.
- Consuming Darkness: Fixed an issue where the quest pins associated with this quest would appear on the Grahtwood map rather than inside Elden Hollow.
- The Blacksap's Hold: Forionor will no longer repeat his voiceover audio.
- Unsafe Haven: You will no longer be directed to the north gate when trying to go to Jeer-Tei, and will instead be directed along the south road.
- Cast Adrift: Fixed an issue where you could not patch the leaks in the Prowler if you logged out on the subsequent step and then came back later.
- The Tempest Unleashed: Your follower will now properly respawn if you resurrect while inside Cat's Eye Quay.
- Updated the loot for several Main Quest areas to be consistent with One Tamriel standards.
- Chasing Shadows: Skeletons in the Worm's Retreat will no longer animate strangely as they get up off the ground.
- Daughter of Giants: Lyris will now do a much stronger, full force punch to knock down the rock wall instead of a dinky axe swing. Put your back into it, Titanborn.
- Soul Shriven in Coldharbour:
- Items from the Sealed Urn scale to your level at the moment you open the urn.
- The Sealed Urn no longer appears as level 1.
- The Tharn Speaks: Fixed an issue where you could not complete the conversation with Abnur Tharn while standing inside Norvulk Ruins or Knife-Ear Grotto after discovering all of the recordings.
A Nord in Need: Fuldir no longer runs up to you with the potential of becoming stuck or marooned somewhere in Baandari Trade Post. He has also been relocated to spawn somewhere in the market. The Summer Site: Fixed an issue where you could not advance beyond the quest step to talk to Farandare in the cave.
- Over the Edge: Collecting medicinal herbs and the scroll case can now be shared across your group.
- The Golden Claw: Rid-Thar-ri'Datta will now properly respawn if he gets stuck for any reason.
- The Blood-Splattered Shield: Fixed an issue where enemies in the tower could get stuck and not be attacked.
- Enslaved in Death: You will now receive the proper amount of credit for the number of slaves you save.
- Softloam Caverns: The Shalks associated with this quest no longer carry swords and axes.
- The Fetish: This quest can once again be acquired by purchasing the Religious Fetish Statue from Zahshur in Stonefalls.
- The dog chasing a cat in Wayrest will no longer warp around in pursuit. The dogs of Tamriel have yet to learn such teleportation abilities, much to the relief of its felines.
- Army at the Gates: The map will no longer refer to "Book1" or "Book2" when hovering over quest pins on the steps to do some investigation.
- Dangerous Union: Putting a fresh heart in the corpse of the slain Worm Nightfrenzy will no longer cause the body to flip over before rising.
- Move Out Miners: Jaknir is no longer submerged in the ground when you first find him.
- Smoke on the Horizon: Murmurs-to-Trees can no longer be attacked.
- Tomb Beneath the Mountain: Improved the reliability of the quest pins and compass directions while you're down in the caves.
- Scion of the Blood Matron: Fixed an issue where a quest pin would not appear over the altar if you accepted the quest from the scroll.
- Hircine's Gift: Player characters bitten by other werewolves can once again properly see Thoreki to begin the quest. We also fixed an issue where acquiring the quest from the scroll at the werewolf site would not let you use the entry portal.
- Fixed an issue where long character names would sometimes overlap with character locations on the Character Select screen.
- Fixed an issue where collectibles would claim they were hidden by the 'Hide Helmet' option even though they were visible.
- Fixed the alignment of the green revive glow behind town icons.
- Fixed an issue where acquiring your first mount may not initially show it as active in the UI.
- Quest icons no longer flicker on the compass when they occupy the same position.
- Fixed an issue where the button for "Destroy" did not fit in the confirmation prompt on German game clients.
- You can now properly select text in the Name Change input field.
- Subtitles no longer collide with the player interact prompt.
- The hotkeys to accept the legal agreements will now function again.
- Added a message in the inventory screen confirming that "Stack All Items" has been applied.
- Quest pins will now properly direct you while inside a dungeon and looking at an exterior map.
- Fixed an issue where the group leader's name would be a different color than other group member names in the group member unit frames.
- Fixed an issue where debug text would occasionally appear in tutorials and center-screen announcements.
- Fixed an issue where manually looting an item that could go to your Craft Bag would fail if your inventory was full.
- Updated the Items and Advancement help menu under Character Progression to better explain Equipment.
- Added new background screenshots on the login screen.
- Updated the tooltips for the Lightning Ballista and Oil Catapult to better describe the debuff they apply.
- Fixed an issue in the Campaign Queue UI where the text explaining why you can't queue would get cut off.
- The Cyrodiil map legend now has an icon and label for Towns.
- Enchanting a bind-on-pickup tradeable item will now warn you that modifying the item will bind it to you.
- There will no longer be a UI error when searching for the word "Crown" in the Crown Store.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Motifs in the Crown Store from correctly informing you when they were already in your library.
- Fixed an issue where the announcement for featured products would not appear.
- Fixed an issue where elements of the ESO Plus page would unintentionally fade out.
- Fixed an issue where navigating to the Crown Store from the Featured Products announcement would cause a UI error.
- Made several fixes and improvements to the map quest list:
- It will now grey out the "Set Active" keybind when it is already active.
- The tooltip will now refresh when first bringing up the list and when your active quest changes.
- Fixed an issue where the list wasn't populating if you switched from keyboard mode.
- Fixed an issue where you could access the mail and champion menus while your character was dead.
- Added descriptions to Tamriel and The Aurbis in the Locations list.
- You will now be able to buy items with a full inventory if it can stack with something else in the inventory, or can be placed directly in the craft bag.
- The icon for dungeon difficulty will now update when the difficulty is changed.
- Fixed an issue where text in the keybind strip would overlap while queued for a dungeon on the French game client.
- Fixed an issue where the group channel would not appear in the text chat menu.
- Fixed an issue where text chat would only display the last 10 messages instead of the last 200.
- Fixed an issue where some health bar options were improperly gated based on nameplates being activated.
- Quest tooltips now update properly when the active quest changes.
- The quest icon now appears on the same line as the title in the map tooltip for quests.
- The Submit button on the trade window will now be disabled until one of the trading players offers something.
- Fixed an issue that would reset the selected position in a Social list to the top if the list was updated while browsing.
- This affected lists such as the Guild roster, Friends, or Group Member list.
- Fixed an issue where resetting the settings to default could display an error.
- You can now view the description of your character attributes in the Character Sheet.
- Fixed a UI error that would appear when viewing a linked quest.
- Fixed an issue where you could apply dyes to non-dyeable slots.
- Selecting "Get Help" on an item while interacting with a bank will no longer result in an error message.
- Health, Magicka, and Stamina bars will no longer become smaller after going to a new zone when affected by an increase from food or drink.
- Fixed an issue where the Ready Check notification would not appear.
- Social actions (traveling, trading, chatting, etc.) are no longer blocked between players of different alliances.
- The role selector in the Grouping Tool will no longer be interactable if you are in the queue and re-open the group window.
- Fixed an issue where the experience bar would not display when gaining experience from discovering a wayshrine.
- Higher level equipment will now display their maximum battle-leveled stats rather than displaying non-battle leveled stats.
- Stat modifiers will now be displayed when spending attribute points while your level is scaled.
- Updated the icons and tooltips for several active effects that previously shared a blue skull icon. These now have more specific icons and tooltips, based on the type of effect.
- The term "Non-Combat Pet" is now used across the game to describe collectible pets.
- Added a warning message about binding bind-on-pickup tradeable items when attempting to upgrade them at a Crafting Station.
- Fixed an issue where the third reagent slot would not properly clear from the Alchemy window when you reset your skills, which removed the Laboratory Use passive.
- Fixed an issue where the highlight for the selected Guild Heraldry style could disappear after selecting it.
- Costumes and Polymorphs are now temporarily hidden while editing your Guild Heraldry to ensure the tabard is reliably visible.
- Fixed an issue where filtering by level range in the Guild Store did not work correctly for certain consumable items.
Japanese Game ClientEdit
- Fixed an issue where Japanese text characters would not be aligned properly with other characters on the same line.
- All links will properly point to the DMM website and store.
- Quest pins are now properly removed in the map and the map quest list when adding/removing/advancing quests.
- Social tooltips will now wrap properly if they get too long to fit in a single line.
- Added tooltips to explain why certain race buttons are disabled when changing a character's race if you don't have access to the Imperial race or the “Any Race Any Alliance" option.
- Improved the accuracy and timing of several tutorials.
- Clarified and improved several tutorials and help menu entries.
- Added new help menus for the following topics:
- Battle leveling in One Tamriel
- Equipment Bonus
- Group Delves
- Public Dungeons
- Service Tokens
- Shadows of the Hist (DLC)
- Updated the text of several Help Menu entries and Loading Tips to match One Tamriel behavior.