Uraccen is a Breton and a prisoner in Cidhna Mine. Afraid he would be blamed for stabbing a Nord nobleman to death, Uraccen joined the Forsworn. After being forced to kill several Markarth Guards to flee the accusations unscathed, he was sent to the prison to mine silver ore to pay off his crimes. Because of his incarceration, he was forced to leave his daughter, Uaile, behind.
- Uraccen offers information about Cidhna Mine to the Dragonborn if he or she becomes incarcerated there while attempting to sleuth out Madanach.
- He directs the Dragonborn to Grisvar the Unlucky for a shiv, which he explains is the best chance at getting past Borkul the Beast, one of the Orc prison guards.
- Alternatively, he helps the Dragonborn escape if he or she sided with the Forsworn in "The Forsworn Conspiracy".
- If the Dragonborn is a Nord, he will tell them not to be there while they're going to paint the walls of Markarth with their "kinsmen's" blood.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Unless otherwise stated, the information above was obtained from in-game play or from The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Creation Kit 
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)