|"In these difficult times, we must count on persons such as you to secure our borders from bandits and rabble-rousers. We all profit by your lawful pursuit of the unlawful." — Countess Alessia Caro
This user is an Administrator on TESWiki. Dedicated to serving and protecting the wiki, these users have the ability to revert undesirable edits, block troublesome users, protect pages from being edited, and are over-all, community leaders and mentors. Questions, comments, and concerns for this administrator should be posted to their talk page.
|Quick Links [ v • e ]|
|Vandalism in Progress|
Policies and guidelines
Style and formatting guidelines
Any questions feel free to leave a message on my talk page.
Projects i'm working on now
- The Exhalted Skyrim Armor Project - Standardizing all armor pages.
The Skyrim Weapons Project - Standardizing all weapons for Skyrim. Anyone is welcome to join! Building up The Elder Scrolls V: Dragonborn pages. Building up The Elder Scrolls V: Dawnguard pages. Building up The Elder Scrolls V: Hearthfire pages.
This user is knowledgeable about Dragonborn.
This user is knowledgeable about Dawnguard.
This user is knowledgeable about Skyrim.
This user is knowledgeable about Hearthfire.
This user remembers vague details about Oblivion.
This user regrets missing out on Morrowind.
This user is somewhat knowledgeable about lore.
This user isn't part of the PC master race.
Pages I've worked on
The following are pages I've either heavily contributed towards or built up from the ground.
- All Skyrim Weapon pages.
- Almost all Skyrim Armor pieces.
- All Homestead sections/rooms.
- All Giant Camps.
- Added every journal entry for Dawnguard
- Skyrim Armor Project - Standardizing all armor pages for Skyrim.
- Skyrim Weapons Project - Standardizing all weapons pages for Skyrim.
- Word Wall Project - Built the templates and photoshopped the dragon script paragraphs for all word walls.
- Portals Project - Developing game portals for main pages. See: The Elder Scrolls V: Dawnguard and The Elder Scrolls V: Dragonborn.
- Categorised the majority of the location pages in respect to:
- Working on Oblivion pages - mainly Oblivion: Cities and doing the same as I did for Skyrim. (Adding Charatacters, Locations, Quests)
- Locations (Skyrim) page to list all locations.
- Finished Enchanted Weapons (Skyrim)
- Finished Armor Sets (Skyrim)
- Re-did Houses (Skyrim), split up into sections and added spouse/shacks etc.
- Added local maps to the all Skyrim city pages with a photoshopped legend in the style of the Skyrim interface.
- Re-arranged and organized the following pages. Effects as a category covers both Abilities and Powers.
Right now I'm working on categorising all the Characters, Locations, Quests for each of the cities for better organisation. See main Skyrim: Cities page.- DONE
- All locations have the correct infobox template - DONE
- Castles templates - DONE.
- Dragon Shouts page tables re-styled - DONE
- Bodies of water pages. - DONE
- Items pages templates need minor tweaking - DONE
- Build the Weapons and Armors pages templates - DONE
Haknir Snow-Strider, Level 252 Demigod
A male Nord Shezzarine.
Martok, Level 70 Warrior
A male Nord warrior. Playtime: 371
Wrex gro-Wargul, Level 81 Berserker
A male Orc warrior. Playtime: 231
A female Altmer pure mage. Playtime: 206
Traven Indoril, Level 81 Battlemage
A male Dunmer mage/assassin. Playtime: 51:59
J'zeem, Level 81 Rogue
A male Khajiit archer. Playtime: 187
Wulfharth, Level 81 Warrior
A male Nord warrior. Playtime: 19:31:15