Hi, I'm StarlinSkyrim. Thanks for looking at my page! I have two characters to date:
Starlin Kaln- The first one. She's a Nord, fights for justice and gold, married Benor (see below), and is pratically perfect in every way :-0
Shae Lalett (for full details on heritage and backstory, see my blog post)- Wood Elf, part of the Dark Brotherhood.
Most Amazing Elder Scrolls Moments (In my opinion)Edit
- 1. When Molag Bal starts talking during the quest House of Horrors. The way the controller vibrates, you know your in for a bad time of it.
- 2. When you ride into the sunset on Odivhiig. Awesomeness.
- 3. Mehrunes Dagon smashing into the temple and fighting Martin, right before he turns into a dragon.
- 4. Any time that you assasinate someone, especially in the Dark Brotherhood armor, though.
- 5. Seeing your statue in Bruma, although I wish I had been wearing Daedric Armor or something else awesome.
"Whoa, what could have happened?"- Steward of Falkreath upon seeing Ulfric's dead naked body.
"Die, Stormcloak scum!" - Imperial Soldier"What do you need?"- Several people, all just queing to give me jobs to do. Ha, like they care what I need when they've lost thier family heirloom that looks suspiciously like a plate...[[The Book of Love|]]
"Goodbye, love." My husband, Benor, when I sent him home. I was worried he would get hurt during a mission I was doing, so I got cold feet and dismissed him. After creaming some foes, I return to Solitude to get the (not very) sad news that Benor had died. How, do you ask, when I had sent him away from danger? Oh, I'm sure he just got mugged by a fierce bunny rabbit. Or killed by one of those vicious Skrim goats. Either one.
"I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow to the knee" Enough said.
"I find your wolfish grin...unsettling"- Guards. Bet you do, but you can hardly see straight since you got shot in the knee.
Quests I've DoneEdit
- All the Imperial quests. Review: Kind of lame that all I can do is take over forts and talk to people. I would rather be a spy in Ulfric's camp or a pyrotechnics expert.
- All the Main Quest: Unbound, Before the Storm, Bleak Falls Barrow, Dragon Rising, The Way of the Voice, The Horn of Jurgen Windcaller, A Blade in the Dark, Diplomatic Immunity, A Cornered Rat, Alduin's Wall, The Throat of the World, Elder Knowledge, Alduin's Bane, The Fallen, Season Unending, The World-Eater's Eyrie, Sovngarde, Dragonslayer. Phew- Didn't seem like that many quests...
- The Mind of Madness Review: Wabbajack...Yeah!
- House of Horrors Review: Oh boy, that quest is one of the freakiest. I mean (spoilers) when Molag Bal starts talking and stuff starts migrating across the room, I thought that Vigilant of Stendarr would puke. But the Mace of Molag Bal is my very favorite weapon.
- The Black Star
- The Taste of Death: Kinda did this one, except I killed everyone at the feast, so I didn't get the Ring of Namira.
- The Only Cure
Dark Brotherhood Quests
- All of the main questline: Innocence Lost, With Friends Like These..., Sanctuary, Whispers in the Dark, The Silence Has Been Broken, Bound Until Death, Breaching Security, The Cure For Madness, Recipe For Disaster, To Kill an Empire, Death Incarnate, Hail Sithis!, Where You Hang Your Enemy's Head.
- All the Contracts
- Companions Questline, up to Glory of the Dead
- In My Time of Need: went the double crossing route, brought the Akavir to Saadia, collected the gold, then killed him, took his scimitar, and also collected some cash from Saadia.
- Laid to Rest
- Blood on the Ice
- Skooma Trade
- The Forsworn Conspiracy
- No One Escapes Cidhna Mine
- The Heart of Dibella
- The Book of Love
- Lights Out!