|"In these difficult times, we must count on persons such as you to secure our borders from bandits and rabble-rousers. We all profit by your lawful pursuit of the unlawful." — Countess Alessia Caro
This user is an Administrator on TESWiki. Dedicated to serving and protecting the wiki, these users have the ability to revert undesirable edits, block troublesome users, protect pages from being edited, and are over-all, community leaders and mentors. Questions, comments, and concerns for this administrator should be posted to their talk page.
- SKYRIM; CREATING PAGES, ADDING IMAGES, TEXTS, ETC
- Status: Active
- HOME PAGE IMPROVEMENT
- Status: Very close to done
- Status: Active
- Status: Inactive
- Status: Inactive
- Status: Inactive
Welcome to my channel!Greetings!
I am Zluhcs! I enjoy doing stuff like eating cookies, together with a glass of milk!
My name here is Zluhcs, yet my real name is Schulz. You can just call me "Atze" as that's what my friends usually call me, and I think it is easier to remember (and write) than "Schulz", or "Zluhcs".
Throughout my time on Wikia, I have met a lot of confusion as to what my username "Zluhcs" means. I've also noted a lot of people misspell it, aswell (not that I care too much about it). :P
An easy way to always correctly write "Zluhcs" is to remember that the "cs" in "Zluhcs" is always after "Zlu" and "h" ("Zluh") :D
Anyhow, yes, back to the meaning of my username; it is just my middle name spelled backwards! My middle name is actually "Schulz" (if that didn't automatically pop up in your mind (lol) ) The name "Schulz" is an old and common German surname meaning "police officer", though that is certainly not what all the people named "Schulz" in Germany have as a profession.
I am a student in economics, finance and marketing.
How I got to the Elder Scrolls Wiki!
How I found the Elder Scrolls wiki, was actually a coincidence... A few days after I finally decided to create a user at the Vault , I decided to randomly type "www.tes.wikia.com" just to see if there was any website that existed with that name. I was surprised to find out that it did exist. I noticed that the website had been taken good care of, and that it also contained a decent amount of pages. My initial impression of this wiki was that it really had the potential of becoming bigger than the Vault and the UESP wiki. It had a friendly community, great admins, great editors and good information. So I then decided to start editing here aswell as at the Vault. That is my story in a nutshell :)
Games I (have) play(ed).
The Elder Scrolls-series:
- The Elder Scrolls: Arena (Finished)
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (Finished)
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (Finished)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Still playing when I have time)
- Fallout (Finished)
- Fallout: 2 (Finished)
- Fallout: Tactics (Finished)
- Fallout: 3 (Finished, but still playing sometimes)
- Fallout: New Vegas (Finished, but still playing sometimes)
- Warcraft 3 (Finished, but still playing sometimes)
- World of Warcraft (Used to play it. Not anymore)
- Empire: Total War (Rarely play it anymore, only LAN-battles with friends)
- Napoleon: Total War (Don't play it anymore)
- Total War: Shogun 2 (Play it quite often)
Hitman: Blood Money
- First game I ever bought for the Xbox 360 back in 2006 (or 2005-2007). (Still playing sometimes)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Play it very seldom, usually only with friends)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops (Usually only with friends)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Still playing sometimes, if I have very little to do, or just with friends)
I've got more games that I'll list in the near future.
Updates, written by Narrator (a fictional character, lol)
- July 7th 2011
- New Era
- "On the 7th of July 2011 at 5:47pm local time, Zluhcs, an editor at the Elder Scrolls Wiki, made his astonishing 100th edit on this fabulous website. It was a proud momment for humanity, as a new historical era just had begun.
- Changes, oh yes, many changes to articles were yet to happen, millions (many) corrections were needed to be done, and at the same time thousands of words and grammar mistakes feared their "innocent trolling"-time was over. Which it was.
- And for a whole second that day, Zluhcs actually thought he finally could feel hair growing on his chest. Only saddened to discover; it was just a small urge to scratch that caused this unusual feeling.
- Because, there is yet a long way to edit before he has gained that much honor .
- July 22nd 2011
- An Adventure
- On the 22nd of July 2011, Zluhcs, an editor at the Elder Scrolls Wiki, made his final preparations for his journey to Berlin. He spent hours meditating, preparing himself for the incredible mental challenge that was awaiting him; A whole two weeks without being able to edit on the Elder Scrolls wiki. His honor would remain intact, but his fear for who would make changes to the articles on the wiki while he was away, was unimaginable; trolls, pillagers and his worst enemy: The general mathematical formula for an ellipse with centre.
- Yet he believed that the other users would manage to do well, and edit good.
- Zluhcs kept thinking about how he could manage to edit pages while in Berlin. I mean, he could edit stuff by for example; stealing wireless internet from people around the city, but that is a different thing, and totally irrelevant for the time being.
- January 2nd 2012
- I wrote here 00:29AM 02/01/2012! Happy new year! :D
- -Zluhcs and Narrator
An Elder Scrolls short-story I have been writing
- I have translated the english article of Vault 101 http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Vault_101 in to norwegian http://no.fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Vault_101
- I have translated the english artice of Mister Handy http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Mister_Handy in to norwegian [http://no.fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Mister_Handy http://no.fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Mister_Handy.