Live now for PC/Mac users (Console players will have to wait until the 18th of this month), is the brand new One Tamriel update for The Elder Scrolls Online. Below is a basic gist of what you can expect from this rather extensive update.
- A complete removal of alliance restrictions. Players will be allowed to roam wherever they please, with whoever they please, at whatever level they please.
- Enemies will be automatically leveled near yours, so a weak player doesn't face down a level 60 monster.
- An all-new dueling system has/will be implemented for players.
- Each skill tree has gained some sort of ultimate finisher or ability.
- Craglorn is back.
- A new event system will let you celebrate holidays The Elder Scrolls way.
- New items in the Crown Store!
For a much more in-depth look at the different updates in action, see ZeniMax's website.