Hello everyone, it is Avery Wood! I havent been active in a long while nor have I made a blog in a very long while. I finally thought of a new blog though, but it is similar to my other blog about how to make Skyrim a more realistic experience. This blog will be about Skyrim and Oblivion however, and will be more of a challenge to some bored Elder Scrolls players. So finally here is the challenge.
(Note: Although the challenge is basically the same for both Oblivion and Skyrim there are a few differences so that is why I will be making two lists for each game. You will also have to start a new game for this.)
1. Drop all items once you are done the main intro to the game.
2. Don't follow Hadvar or Ralof. So don't do the main quest.
3.Don't use any magic what so ever.
4. No standing stones either.
5. Must sleep at least once every 3 days.
6. Must eat at least once every 2 days.
7. Cant eat raw meat.
8. Must drink every 2 days.
9. Cant enter any of the 9 hold capitals for anything other than joining Imperials/Stormcloaks.
10. Cant sleep in Inns.
11. Can only stay in cold weather regions if dressed right. Only exception is if you are Nord or become a vampire. (Which in my opinion is a bad idea.)
12. No level exploits and only forge and enchant for real purposes. Example: Don't just craft leather bracers to get your crafting level high.
13. Cant build a full house.
14. Cant use special abilities/powers
15. No followers.
(Note: I will only be saying the differences in the Oblivion list.)
1. Can use magic but only healing and can only use it 5 times a day.
( I guess thats the only one I can think of!)
Good luck guys and gals please post how far you get in both Oblivion and Skyrim before dying. I will post mine once I start the challenge.