Hello everyone, this is about the upcoming content for The Elder Scrolls: Legends, which is called "The Fall of the Dark Brotherhood ", here are the details:
- There will be over 25 missions for the new story and 40 new cards.
- The player will be hired by a merchant to infiltrate the Dark Brotherhood
- The storyline will be based from Cicero's Journals from The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
- The storyline will be split into 3 parts which can be bought with cash or gold, or all three can be purchased for $19.99 which also includes the Doom Wolf mount for The Elder Scrolls: Online (PC/Mac only).
- The official release will be in April 5.
For more details, visit the official pageRead more >
Bethesda has recently removed the "Beta" tag on The Elder Scrolls: Legends, other than that, Bethesda had announced further details:
- Legends will be released also for Android and IOS
- Legends will get a new Campaign titled "Fall of the Dark Brotherhood".
- More info on "Fall of the Dark Brotherhood" coming soon
- The release dates for the other platforms are as followed:
Android Phones-Early Summer
- For more details, go to the official page
Today the Update 13 will be relesed for The Elder Scrolls: Online for PC/Mac servers only, meanwhile for XboxOne/PS4 it will be released on Tuesday, Febuary 21. Now it is time to buy your house and settle in a corner of Tamriel, Enjoy.Read more >
Hello everyone, I just wanted to inform you guys that we remember how many information reguarding the Dark Brotherhood DLC for The Elder Scrolls: Online was missing. I am trying to slowly give each quest a deep background just like those we have in Skyrim . Check out the page to see deeper backgrounds come in soonRead more >
Homestead has been released on The Elder Scrolls: Online PC/Mac and a few more weeks for it to be released for Xbox One/PS4. This is a quick review over what this free update introduced us to and how it will be working for console:
- Nearly 40 uniquely themed homes you can settle
- Over 2,000 individual decorative and furniture
- Furnishing Crafting
- Master Crafting Writs
- Four new Motifs
Updates for the gameplay
- PVP itemization
- An overall balance pass across all classes and skills
This is a deeper review on how the Homestead system will function
- The player starts with the tutorial and is housed in a local Inn, the player can expand from here
- Homesteads will not be available in DLC zones with the exception of the Morrowind expansion
- The player can buy limitle…