Hello everyone! I figure for my first blog I would ask you all when was the first time you heard of the Elder Scrolls game?
If you could follow this format, it would be appreciated, though not necessary.
- When was the first time you heard of TES?
- When did you buy your first game of TES?
- Thoughts on TES when you first heard about it?
I'll start off first!
- When was the first time you heard of TES? 2006
- When did you buy your first game of TES? I bought Skyrim for the first time last year, December 2013, but I've played it numerous times before after staying with my sister and her bf. However, in 2012 I was given an copy of Oblivion from my parents friend whose bf did not like the game. So I decided to play it (at this point, I've completely forgotten about Oblivion). I installed it and in the opening scene, when the Emperor comes in and I thought, "Ha ha! This is the game I though sucked!" So I played it, got outside, roamed and roamed and roamed and roamed etc. I fell in love. <3 By the time I fell in love with Oblivion, Skyrim has already been out for an year. So I decided, "By the 9's!! (See what I did there??) I've got to get Skyrim!!" That Christmas, I went to BestBuy to buy it and saw that it was $59.99. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF that! It's been a year and hasn't dropped? Yeah right!" So I went to Walmart. Meijers (a major retail store in my state), same price. For all that is Akatosh!! Come on!! Eventually I heard of this store called, "Disc Replay". I heard they sell games pretty cheap ( with exception to newly release games). So I went there and bought Skyrim for $16.99 ($18.18 after taxes).
- Thoughts on TES when you first heard about it? I heard briefly about TES IV: Oblivion in 2006. Saw the trailer, thought the games look absolutely stupid. Then in 2011 I remember seeing TES V: Skyrim trailer and thought, "Wow. I remember back 2006 seeing an trailer and it suck. Seen the trailer for Syrim and I think it sucks."