Bethesda released the beta for patch 1.7 on Steam. Although with a myriad of fixed bugs, the patch is PC exclusive. Much to the dismay of console-players, specifically PS3 owners, the patch for mounted combat v1.6 will not be released until v.1.7 releases on consoles. However, v1.6 is rolled into v1.7. Longer wait, but bug fixes and mounted combat. Win some, lose some.
To leave feedback on the beta, check out Bethblog's forums.
List of fixed bugs:
- General memory and stability optimizations.
- Fixed crash related to new water shaders.
- Fixed rare crash related to dragon landings.
- Fixed logic error with loading screens from add-ons.
- Using vampiric grip and swimming no longer prevents swimming animation from playing afterwards.
- Improved recognition with Kinect voice commands.
- Kinect-enabled dragon language shouts for French, German, Italian and Spanish work properly.
- Fixed issue with Dawnguard Kinect-enabled dragon shouts for French, German, Italian and Spanish.
Check out the original article for assistance on downloading the beta.