Hey guys. Eric Bloodaxe here (or Eric Snowmane). I am going to begin creating a Let's Play for Oblivion, similar to Veriax's fighter roleplay, and Squee913's stealth roleplay, only I will be a magic based character. I have a few basic ideas for my goals, and I have a few cool mods, but I want some ideas for it.
Backstory: Athellor, an Altmer from the Summerset Isles, escapes to Cyrodiil after upsetting the local Altmer with his necromancy in their tombs and the theft of some valuable magical artifacts from a famed wizard. After weeks of hiding out in the wilderness, he receives a note that a relative of his has passed and left him a magical tower in the Jerall Mountains.
The goals of my LP are as follows:
1. Acquire Frostcrag Spire and purchase everything for it.
2. Mages Guild as a small priority
3. Main Quest, a very small priority (May not even do it)
4. Explore a large number of Ayleid ruins (Athellor is fasinated with them.)
5. Whatever else I come across that would make for a good roleplay
Knights of the Nine
Capes and Cloaks
Shivering Isles (Not being used)
Several other small miscellaneous mods
NOTE: I am not using Deadly Reflexes, Unique Landscapes, or Better Cities. But that is simply because I believe they are over the top and not necessary to a Roleplay.
So, my question is: Can anyone recommend a good mod for me to use?