This method is mainly for any interior cell.
- Go to the cell you want the local map of.
- Open the Local map, take screenshot.
- Crop image & upload.
This method is mainly for any exterior cell, but can be used for more detailed interiors. This method takes a snapshot of the cell as it appears in the Render Window, as such, static objects (ie; collision box's, leveled NPC spawn markers, ect.) will be visible on the map if not removed before exporting.
- Open the Construction Set or Creation Kit and load any .esm or .esp file needed.
- Open Worlds > Create Local Maps
- Select the world space from the drop down.
- Enter the NW and SE cell limits. (The example given's cell limits are 13x 12y and 19x 18y which gives 7x6=49 cells)
- Press the Generate Local Maps button.
- Each cell is exported seperatly as a 256x256 .dds file.
- Open the file
Game_Name/Data/Textures/Maps/World_Space(World_Space being the world space you just exported.)
- The files will each be named the same as the cell.
- Each file should be renamed to be more friendly.
OblivionRD0021312.dds(DDS Viewer may display a blank file and/or crash otherwise)
- Open each file with your dds viewer & save it as a .jpg
- Almost done.
- Each file has some overlap. The top overlaps by 14px, the right by 15px, the bottom by 1px and the left has no overlap.
- If you are not very good at aligning overlapping images trim them by that amount, which will give a 241x241 image.
- Line them up, save & upload.