Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|April 8th Update:||
The patch is out of beta and available to all Xbox 360 users. It will be out later today for the PS3. See full list of updates
|March 18th Update:||The patch is out of beta and available to all Steam users.|
- Legendary difficulty - A new difficulty setting above Master.
- Legendary Skills - Skills of 100 can be made "Legendary". This will reset the skill to 15, return its perks and allow the skill to affect leveling again. This effectively removes the overall level cap of 81.
In addition to the new features are many bug fixes. Console players will need to wait for the 1.9 update later this month, however no exact dates have been given.
Some of the most notable bug fixes include:
- Placing an unread Oghma Infinium on a bookshelf in the player’s house no longer allows the book to be reused again.
- The Dragon Infusion perk now works properly when taking Esbern's Potion.
- Gallus’ Encoded Journal is no longer a quest item after completing the Thieves Guild.
- In No Stone Unturned, Vex will now accept Unusual Gems if you’ve collected them all before starting the quest.
- The Ebony Blade is now only improved by two handed perks.
- Reduced the instance of random dragon attacks after fast traveling post main quest
- Fixed rare instance in Fetch Me That Book! where books found before getting the quest would not be properly recognized.
- Fixed issues with Matching Set and Custom Fit perk not working properly with certain pieces of armor.
- Fixed issue with the Ancient Knowledge perk not calculating properly.
- Fixed rare instance of couriers who would appear only dressed in a hat.
- Fixed issue with merchants not receiving the proper additional gold with the Investor perk