In the November issue of OXM they have some new Info aswell as a some New Screen shots.
- "And in a promising twist Skyrim is home to werewolves as well as vampires-we are fully expecting the lycanthropy disease to make its long awaited return to the series"
- The reviewer was fighter 3 bandits once 2 died the third run away.
- Necromancers can resurrect chickens and harvest their eggs.
- A Necromancer " summons a khajiit warrior". he does not say weather he is resurrecting this warrior or if he actually conjured him?
- When you level up you get 10 points to add to health, magicka, or stamina.
- Stolen horses run away.
- Spriggans can heal themselves.
- Dragon in flight shooting flames at the player. The player is shooting an arrow at the dragon.
- The Player using alchemy equipment from the 3rd person perspective. in the device is a green liquid and gas. the player is hunched over a mortar and pestal. he is wearing a blue/purple robe and a greyish hood which drapes over his shoulders and back a bit.
- Female player in the horned helmet and hide armor. she is in a camp of some sort looks like it has a watch tower made of logs.
- Lockpicking mini game. looks like a skyrim themed version of the fallout lockpick game.
- Player with a companion in a partially flooded dungeon, they are approaching a skeleton that is shackled to a post with water pouring down over him.
- A guard with a torch and a full face helmet.
- Player dual casting a fire spell in a robe and hood.
- Night sky with the northern lights.
- Player shooting a bear with an enchanted glowing bow.
- A giant mudcrab.