Thank you if you commented on my blog post about Aldiun's Wall, I was confused
We all know that there will be a DLC for Skyrim. Here is what would be awsome (my opinion!)
1. MOUNTED COMBAT! Bethasada! WE ALL WANT TO KILL DRAGONS ON HORSES! 'nuff said
2. Spears! It would be awsome if they made spears for all the Classes of weapons, and kill move for them. I would LOVE to impale a Thalmor on a Deadric spear. You would too, I bet.
3. Dragon bone weapons! Look on Nexus. It is one of the most popular weapon mods, it adds Dragon hearts to make War Axes, sword, dagger and their like out of...DRAGONBONE! WERE'NT EXPECTING THAT, WERE YA! (Sheogorath is epic)
4. OoT sytle of Time travel. I love Ocoria of time and Skyrim. MIX THEM PLEASE! You have a time wound, and an Elder scroll. The quests, the new people. Heck! we could see dwemer for the first time since Morrowind!
5. New mosters. We have all seen the loading screen like this: the Frost troll is the most fresome of its kind...Well now, why not a forest troll! why not a Medusa, but insted of tuening you into stone, you get covered in ice like ice form. or a hydra, or, a Deadly dragons mod style group of new dragons (magma, shock, Zealoat of Akatosh)?
6. final one... Let us go into morrowind and cyrodil! some guy found a glicth that lets you do that, and you can go into Cyrodil for a few feet with the new patch.
Add your own ideas below!