In a few mere days before the launch of the much anticipated The Elder Scrolls Online, Zenimax Online studio's has once again released an aritcle of a FAQ. The article details questions answered about the launch times of the games and important information on how every character the player makes is bound to the server they've chosen.
The following are the launch times for the 5 day Early Access scheduled to start March 30th*:
- North America (East): 7:00 AM EDT
- UK/IE:12:00 PM WEST
- Central Europe: 1:00 PM CEST
- Sydney, Australia: 10:00 PM AEDT
- Singapore: 7:00 PM SGT
Note: The 3 day early access follows the exact same schedule except it will start on April 1st.
The following are the launch times for the April 4 launching:
- North America (East): 7:00 PM EDT, Thursday, April 3rd
- UK/IE: 12:00 AM WEST, Friday, April 4th
- Central Europe: 1:00 AM CEST, Friday, April 4th
- Sydney, Australia: 10:00 AM AEDT, Friday, April 4th
- Singapore: 7:00 AM SGT, Friday, April 4th