After teasing the release of something big with a few teaser trailers and a blog on their social media on the 29th, the Elder Scrolls Online website has officially confirmed a new DLC: Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind with a trailer. Included within this DLC are:
- Over 30 hours of new gameplay
- The new nature magic-based class Warden.
- The largest landmass added at this point in time, with locations ranging from mushroom forests to Vivec City .
- A new trial in the Telvanni Tower of Tel Fyr and the Clockwork City .
- Brand new fast-paced PvP mode that pits 4v4v4 in an arena.
Preordering this DLC will net you the Discovery Pack, which contains:
- Exclusive Warden costume – a costume for all classes that matches the Warden's outfit.
- Dwarven War Dog – a unique armored (non-combatant) in-game pet
- Treasure Maps – maps that reveal the locations of different troves in Vvardenfell.
- Dwarven Crown Crate – a mystery loot crate with the possibility of Dwarven mounts, pets, costumes, etc. inside!
- Experience Scrolls – Get a head start by gaining 50% more experience for two hours.
For more details regarding the DLC's along with the trailer, visit the official website .