Hello. This is yet again another Q&A with Mr Stickm4n. Gosh, that sounded boring. Hey, everybody!!! Mr Stickm4n here, and I am here for one very important purpose!!! To bring you the one, the only, Q&A with Mr Stickm4n vol. 3!!!!! Now that was much more exciting. If you are new to the whole Q&A with Mr Stickm4n thingamajig (I think that's how you spell that), then you first need to read a few rules. Honestly, I don't necessarily expect you to read the rules, I just put them up here so that if a time comes when one of the rules applies to a situation I can say: "It's in the rules." Then you can look up and go: "Oh. I really should have read those." Anyways.
- I CAN answer any question. That, however, does not meant that I WILL answer any quest…
Hello. It has been a while since I've actually posted anything on the Internet where it was just me talking to you about...normal?...stuff. So...yeah. Honestly, I'm pretty sure that if I posted stuff just about my life and whats happening with me you would all get really bored and just not read it. So I try to avoid it. So when I say normal stuff, what I really mean is not normal stuff. But honestly when it comes to trying to make posts about anything except for Q&A's and Zombie Survival tips and (fun) stuff like that, I have no idea what to talk about. How must I entertain the world?! I'M GOING TO WRITE THIS SENTENCE IN CAPITAL LETTERS TO GET THE READERS ATTENTION SO THAT THEY ACTUALLY READ THE WHOLE POST. I don't know if it'll really wor…Read more >
Ask me literally anything that you wish and I will try my absolute darndest to answer it. Yes. I just said that. There are, unfortunately as with most things, rules to this game. And now I will proceed to list them below because everybody loves lists.
1. I CAN answer any question. This does not mean that I WILL answer any question. I will answer most all of your questions, unless I decide otherwise. Those occasions are very rare, however, so ask away.
2. The answer I give may not necessarily be the one you are looking for. It will, however, still be correct.
3. There is the occasional time when I am wrong. This instance probably occurred due to lack of sleep or me forgetting the answer. I apologize if this happens to you, though I will try to…Read more >
This is it. My first 99% official Q&A post. It feels rather exciting. In case you are new to the whole Q&A thingy, here are the rules:
1. I can answer any question. That doesnt mean that I WILL answer any question. But I probably will.
2. The answer may not necessarily be the answer you are looking for, though it is still correct.
3. Everybody makes mistakes. If I answer incorrectly, chances are I either forgot the answer, was just tired that day, or just drew a blank for some reason.
There are probably other rules but my window closed last time I tried to make this post and I lost all my writing. So sorry if it kind of sucks but I didn't feel like trying to write it all out again. So yeah. You're here for the questions anyway. Not this boring…Read more >
Hello there. My name is Mr Stickman. I've been on the Elder Scrolls Wiki as a blogger for a while now doing all sorts of things like Zombie Survival Tips, Q&A's, and even Ironic News posts. However, I am at a loss on what to do next. Do you all like the Q&A posts? I know I do. It's always fun to get a real challenging question. However, if you are all bored of the Q&A posts I don't want to keep posting them. So I ask you, "faithful" readers. What shall I do next? What would you like to see? Because I don't just want to post random blog posts about stuff. I want to make it interactive. I want YOU to be involved. So I leave it up to you to decide what I shall do next. Unless of course nobody comments anything. In which case I'll decide for m…Read more >