Hello, and welcome to Life Lessons with me! This is the first of many Life Lessons posts I will create to help you better understand the world and how to survive in it. Today we will talk about several lessons.
- If you see gum on the street, leave it there, it's not free candy.
- If you see "Peep Show" it doesn't mean they're going to let you look at presents before Christmas.
- Don't eat the yellow snow.
- Don't mistake alcohol for syrup.
- Never under any circumstances are you to attempt to hug a raccoon.
Those are today's Life Lesson's. Read them. Memorize them and share them with your friends.
Thank you for taking the time to read pointless informationn stolen from a popular Christmas movie. I bid you good day.