Hello everyone, and welcome to a redesign of my Skyrim Character Creation sheet that I posted as my first blog. I am going to try and write somewhat in the style of the Daggerfall character creator. So, anyways, here we go. As always, if you have any ideas, suggestions, and the like you wanna see added, I will be happy to discuss it and try to add it in if it is applicable.
(1) Who are you? (character's name, race, gender, date of birth, & place of birth on the line below).
(2) What do you look like? (Please keep this as lore-friendly as possible. An anime-style character does not exactly fit with a majority of people's perception of what a TES character looks like).
(3) What Aedra or Daedra do you most devoutly follow? (Name ONE of either entity. You cannot worship both divinities. You may also choose to be agnostic/atheistic).
(4) What is your place in society? (Beggar, peasant, middle class, low nobility, high nobility. This choice helps define your character's class).
(5) What motivated you into taking up the life of an adventurer? (short, 1-2 sentence summary. Make it sensible & logical).
(6) Why do worship the being that you do? (write N/A or 'skipped' if you chose not to worship a divine being).
(7) Are you versed in any magic (Yes or No is sufficient. You may also give a small 1-2 sentence answer as to why your character uses magic).
(8) If so, what school (or schools) did you study? (you may choose any number of the schools of magic used in any of the games, but do not make yourself an archmagister. Remember, this is a starting character.)
(9) What is your expertise in martial combat? (You may choose any of the disciplines from any of the games, but Arena through Morrowind would fit the description best, I.E.: Short Blade, Marksmanship, Spear, Long Blade. If your character a pure mage, state that below. If he/she is a user of Bound weapons, select the appropriate skills).
(10) What weapon(s) do you use most often? (This is a part of the above question. The same rules apply. If you are a pure mage, state so below. If you are a Bound weapon user, state, what ethereal weapons you use).
(11) Having stated what abilities you use, what sort of armor or clothing do you most often wear in your adventuring? (Using the Oblivion penalty for armor descreasing spell effectiveness, Battlemages should opt to use light armor for a low penalty and increased nimbleness. Pure mages who wish for increased protection without sacrificng their spells should invest in shield/flesh spells, or bound armor).