Todd Howard Gives Another Interview
Gametrailers reveals new information and footage of The Elder Scrolls Skyrim. All this will be explained by Todd Howard.
Howard discusses the game with Geoff Keighley and explains the game to all new fans out there.
He also shares new shouts that you can use during the game. And at the end of the video they discuss the final product and possible DLC.
Most Important Facts From The Video
WARNING THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION COULD BE VIEWED AS SPOILERS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
- Iceform: A new shout that freezes enemies. It also deals damage while the enemy is frozen.
- Elemental Fury: A new shout that adds wind to the weapon in hand at the moment. This increases the swing speed of the weapon.
- Become Ethereal: Makes you invincible for a short time. However you can't attack while using it. Can also be used to jump off high objects, even mountains.
- A new shout that makes it possible to call a dragon to your side. This will only be possible from a certain point in the game.
- While not confirmed, in the video a chicken is resurrected and this could possible mean that a certain spell or shout can resurrect people and/or animals.