With the civil war raging in Skyrim, I know it may be difficult to pick sides. Fear not confused warriors, below is a list of pros and cons to aid you in you misguided bloodlust. If you any questions, objections, or interjections, sound off in the comment section.
We Are Legion
- Let's face it. If the Empire doesn't win, the Thalmor will, and they are total dicks.
- The Legion has much better armour. The Stormcloak cuirass looks like the guard uniforms seen in towns. Personally, I would much rather look like a Roman legionnaire than some homeless guy who took an arrow to the knee. If you're gonna win a war, do it in style.
- Michael Hogan is leading the Legion.
- They did apologise for almost cutting off your head. That means something right?
- Talos was kind of a johnny-come-lately to the whole divines thing anyway.
- Ulfric is Skyrim's Hitler. He likes using hatred towards a foreign minority as a scapegoat to sieze power and unite his people.
- The Stormcloaks have Talos on their side, but the Legion has Kynareth. Don't believe me? Check this out.
- Nords are kind of racist.
Fight the Power!
- Apologies be damned! They tried to cut off your head!
- Imperials are faithless.
- Skyrim belongs to the Nords, according to every Nord bandit I have ever fought.
- Ulfric Stormcloak is badass. His voice is so awesome, it kills people.
- Talos cures diseases. You don't want to piss off Talos.
- The Legion tortures people. Either that, or Helgen has some freaky S&M dungeons.