FANDOM

The king of war

aka Chris

  • I live in 6628 Black Soul Drive, Soul Cairn, Oblivion
  • I was born on March 16
  • My occupation is Proffesional gamer
  • I am Male
  • The king of war

    This blog is going to be about my first day with Hearthfire. Now i'm not finished with it, heck I haven't even finished my first house, but I just thought I would put my experience out their so you guys could compare it to yours. At first I had absolutely no idea how to get the deed for the properties. I tried going to the Jarls, stewards, I even tried the maids in Dragonsreach. Then while I was passing through Morthal a courier ran up to me and gave me a letter about adopting kids. So I went to check it out, and the lady told me I couldn't until I had a bigger house. Now this made me mad because I had no idea how to build it. I eventually rechecked my inventory, and I saw I had actually gotten two letters(goof). So I went and talked to th…

    Read more >
  • The king of war

    So I was playing Skyrim (duh), and I was wandering around doing some vampire quests. So I fast travel to this fort to take out this Feral Vampire. So I get there, and I see a couple of thalmor so I go kill them. I came back to the fort and a bunch of bandits were fighting a mage. This mage managed to kill all the bandits that were attacking him pretty easily. He finished them off and started to attack me but I hit him with a dual cast pacify. I went over to check out who it was, and lo and behold it was my good friend Malkoran. Now some of you may have read about how Malkoran's shade went on a killing spree in my game. So I was just standing there with a WTF expression on my face for a bit. Then I got attacked by Sebastion Lort (The guy wh…

    Read more >
  • The king of war

    The Cure

    June 26, 2012 by The king of war

    Well my friends Dawnguard is about to be realeased. I am about to go cure my Lycanthropy for the first time. I decided I should go into Dawnguard for the Vampires as a Vampire. I hope you all enjoy your gameplay experience and hope that the rest of the week is spent on Skyrim.

    Read more >
  • The king of war

    So this is like my third blog about Dawnguard. But before i get into the info I want to apologize to the News Team for not sending you my blog about the Beta, i'm kind of a policy nood so i'll look it up some time.

    On to buisness: recently while obsseviely (spelling fail) crawling the internet for Dawnguard info I found this article.

    http://www.examiner.com/article/new-shouts-weapons-and-ingredients-details-from-skyrim-dawnguard-beta

    Be warned this blog has leaked info and potentially spoilers. SO CLICK IT IF YOU DARE!!!!!

    Also I want to say thanks to Jimeee for telling me about the news policy.

    Oh and if you do read it feel free to say what your favorite new thing is.

    Read more >
  • The king of war

    The Beta

    June 12, 2012 by The king of war

    Bethesda has started sending out emails to the lucky few who were accepted into the Beta for . About 75% of the emails were sent out today. The remaining 25% will be sent out tomorrow .


    Read more >