FANDOM


Dawnguard
Bethesda has started sending out emails to the lucky few who were accepted into the Beta for The Elder Scrolls V: Dawnguard. About 75% of the emails were sent out today. The remaining 25% will be sent out tomorrow [1][2].

They have also mentioned only half of one percent of total applicants received invites. Within the email, users will receive an Xbox LIVE redemption code for the full game with achievements, as well as details on how to participate in the private feedback forum [3].

References