Below is a list of things that I learnt from the video (if you really dont want to watch the video :P)
- At the time of the game, it is now confirmed that the Tharn Family are ruling Cyrodiil. (The Archmage, Jagar Tharn, is from this family a few hundred years later).
- This family is extremely weak.
- Current ruler is Empress Regent Clivia Tharn (spelling may be off)
- Her father, Abnur Tharn, is the head of the Elder Council. A very old but very powerful battlemage. (Seems to run in the family)
- For generations, his family have been Daedra Worshippers. (Which explains their alliance with Molag Bal).
- At the time of the game, Mannimarco is Molag Bal's main agent on Tamriel.
- High King Emeric is an "amateur historian". It's clear to him that "when the Empire is strong, that's when things are peaceful for the people of Tamriel".
- "At the moment, the Empire is a human endeavour. And at the moment, the humans are failing. And its' up to the Daggerfall covenant to pick things up and carry the torch". (Direct quote from Lawrence there). (Because, Orcs are so very very human)
- Almalexia is confirmed as being one of the leaders of the Ebonheart Pact
- Almalexia notices the threat to Nirn of Molag Bal's influence.
- "Priests and scriers tell her that Molag Bal has got some kind of great existential threat to Nirn". (Because, its not like she's a Goddess or anything).
- Aldmeri Reasons for invasion: Geopolitical as well as personal.
- Ayrenn has suffered personally at the hands of Abnur Tharn. Believes that it is "time for the elves to retake their place. To retake and rule White Gold Tower, and to "get rid of the Humans, who, in Empire after Empire, have been drenching the continent in oceans of blood".