Earlier today, Bethesda released a number of screenshots for the upcoming DLC, Dragonborn.
Here they are for you.
Personally, I am very pleased to see that the Netches are returning. But that's just me :)
Anyways - enjoy!
Some of the things I have noticed that are going to appear in this DLC is as follows:
- The architectural structure of Morrowind will appear in this. (Images 8 and 9)
- Bonemold Armor appears to be reappearing (Image 9)
- Netches will be in this game (Image 6)
- You will be able to see smoke rising from a volcano (Possibly Red Mountain ?) (Image 6)
- There will be new Dragon Priest Masks
- Stahlrim armor and weapons (Image 2)
Stay tuned - expect Bethesda to release more information about this DLC shortly.