So here's a list of things that we should be working towards once Skyrim is out.
If you havent already done so, head over to This page and vote for Skyrim for Game of the Year.
Other than that, here's a list of things that I think we should be aiming to work on once the game is out.
- Game information. Obviously, characters, locations, quests, items, perks etc.
- Radiant AI information. Some of the quests will be different for each player. When you complete a quest, record the information. With so many of us playing the game, if we each record the process we followed, we can quickly get a massive list of the possible locations for these side quests, as well as possible quest givers and tasks.
- Screenshots. Get screenshots of the different characters and locations, and add them to the wiki.
- If anyone is buying the Strategy Guide (I know I am), using this to reference any additional information that is not included in the games themselves. (like they do at The Vault).
- Get these done as soon as possible. As soon as the game is launched, we're going to be flooded with people wanting to know things about the game. If we can maintain what we have been doing for the past 6-8 months, people will keep using our wiki. So ... there's two days left before showtime.
I'm ready. How about you?
p.s. I would also like to point out the following: Gaming Top 10 http://www.wikia.com/PC_Games We are steadily increasing up the ranks here. (We were #9 two days ago). I think we can even make it into the top 10 here, too, if we work hard. (We've certainly got the activity to do so!)