Zenimax have today released some more information regarding general questions that fans have had. If you're interested, you can read it here.
Below is a summary of what was learnt, though:
- Inventory: Based on "slots", but will also be sortable by categories, such as weapons and armor.
- Other sorting options will be available, such as item value, and how recently items were picked up.
- Item removal will be "very simple".
- The Khajiiti symbol represents the Two Moons, Secunda and Masser, as well as the Khajiiti's claws. The Bosmeri symbol represents the Green Pact.
- TES Online will be fully voice-acted.
- It will be possible to be a "full" healer style character, by choosing the Templar class, and then the Restoration staff lines of upgrades.
- The Falmer may make an appearance in TES Online.
- The Blades will not appear in TES Online, due to the lore of the era. At the time, the Akaviri Dragonguard, as they were then known, were not yet reformed into a coherent organisation.
- The Eight Divines are worshipped fervently in both Cyrodiil and the Daggerfall Covenant. Their worship varies in other provinces, however, as does the deities worshipped, and sometimes their names. (Think, Varieties of Faith in the Empire, which lists the different pantheons).
- One-Handed weapons can be used in either hand, and Dual-Wielding will be in the game.