The Elder Scrolls Online Development team today announced their plans for the game over the coming month.
The following are some of the changes that will be made:
- Dragonknights are going to become gradually less overpowered in the interests of class balancing.
- Nightblades are going to become gradually more powered in keeping with the same class balancing.
- Anyone with a subscription will now be able to access the Public Test Servers, which will let you get access to the new updates before they are publicly released - including testing advanced veteran combat.
- Update Two (as they are calling it) will take place the "week of June 23", and will include:
- Crypt of Hearts (Online) - a veteran dungeon for Veteran Rank 12 character, involving Nerien'eth the Lich.
- First-person Field-of-view changes
- More object-interaction - particularly the ability to pick up and equip weapons and armor found around the world. (Opinion: Maybe this will later include books too, since they appear quite a lot)
- More ongoing bug fixes and combat updates, listed here
"Update 3" (July) will focus on increased player-customisation systems such as the ability to dye armor, create guild insignias and tabards, and work will begin on Delves (Smaller dungeons) to make them larger and more worth exploring.
- Quests are going to be re-worked to reduce player separation.
- More Veteran Dungeons
- Craglorn will feature an all-new Trial.
Other Future Updates - Veteran Content
- Gear: Itemization of gear to make it harder to acquire, but more worthwhile.
- Veteran Ranks: More "points" to be given when hit a new veteran rank (possibly).
- Veteran Dungeons will level to the group leader.
- Veteran Dungeons will be replayable: (Different character levels = different rewards).