I didn't make this video but I will apologize for the music anyway. And I also found some gameplay videos. Enjoy
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/tgs-11-elder-scrolls/720774Read more >
Bethesda's PR guy Pete Hines answered a number of questions about the company's upcoming RPG, Skyrim, on his Twitter account. In doing so, he provided a fresh slew of new details about the game.
- You can save anywhere. We don't do checkpoints. We now have a 3 autosave system though.
- Yes, there are children. No, you can't hurt or kill them.
- [autosaves] alternates between 3 slots. You set time interval (5, 10, 15, etc) as well as if it saves on sleep, wait, etc.
- No, there is no hardcore mode.
- Finishing moves happen randomly. They aren't under the player's control whether you see them, or which ones you see.
- On Music: Yes, there is a lot of everything. There is hours (plural) of music [by Jeremy Soule] here.
- We don't do deformable terrain. Creating a…
Here's 3 offscreen Skyrim gameplay videos from PAX. The graphics look pretty good from what I can tell. Enjoy
Read more >
Weapons and Armor will not degrade over time in Skyrim. I think it takes some realism away from the game but they said that they would rather you "Create and improve items" rather than spend time making sure your weapons are 100%.
http://pc.gamespy.com/pc/elder-scrolls-v/1191028p1.htmlRead more >