Test Mesage Edit
Re: My sandbox. Edit
Looks like a good start, but I imagine there are more houses that we don't have pages for yet, so it could probably be expanded more. I can look into adding those sometime. And it might be good to put the info into a table of some sort, kinda like what we did on Blacksmiths (Online), with the name, characters, city, region, and all that, perhaps. —Atvelonis (talk) 18:40, April 8, 2016 (UTC)
If wikia staff jokes around with the wikia rules, than why would anyone else take the rules seriously? It's the very purpose of staff to uphold rules, not joke about them.
Double? Anyway. Edit
I don't know why you posted this again on my talkpage, but, as I already said: Bronkiin is wikia staff and as such is meant to uphold the rules. Not joke about them. I can see from your comment that you're a cool guy though, one that actually knows what administration means (a pity you're retired staff), but that aside. If I went up to everyone's talkpage, and started spamming it with 'Your mom looks like a fat pig, I fuck her on a daily basis' I'd get a ban, and if I come up with the most pathetic excuse ever and say It was a joke I'd still get blocked. And you can say 'It's not the same thing', but that's the entire point: It is the same thing.
- He breaks a wikia rule.
- He says it's a joke.
- Nothing happens.
In my case it'd be
- I break a wikia rule.
- I say it's a joke.
- I'd get banned.
If this is seen with the polic they are kicked out for being a corrupt cop, but if it happens here oh, it's just a joke, like seriously? What does it matter for how long it's been going on? That doesn't make it better, that makes it worse.
If you're still game on tagging up with some Oblivion quotes while you go back through Oblivion, I'm setting up a page to help out on adding the quotes, if I'm not lazy it should include every NPC in the game. The page can be found here. If you're game with adding some quotes try to add that there's a quote for that character once you add one to the wiki.
As a side note, I'd have to go through ever character that needs a quote and the ones that don't, so I might take a while. Hope you join up, it's going to be quite a project.
- I'm judging by your reaction in chat earlier that you're at least partially game for tagging up, so I figured I'd go ahead and pass the news that I finished the list.
- I don't know exactly how you plan to go about adding the quotes with me, but if you can start somewhere like Bravil. In the meantime, I'm going to try to start (and hopefully finish) the characters in Cheydinhal, and update the list when I'm done for the day. My pattern I'm likely going to follow is Anvil-> Cheydinhal-> Bruma-> Chorrol-> Review Anvil-> Kvatch-> Skingrad-> Leyawiin-> Bravil-> Imperial City-> Anyone that remains. I'm telling you this because I would rather not have you find quotes I already have or vice versa, as it's very counter-productive. If you want to go from Bravil backwards on the list, then tag on the Imperial City, well I'm moreso asking you since you have a say in this xD.
- We can discuss our nefarious editing plans in greater detail on the chat if need be.
- It was decided at the moot on 5-7-16 that links will no longer be featured in quotes. The Cat Master (talk) 22:48, May 17, 2016 (UTC)
Re: Location differences in Online Edit
Well I didn't create the page, it was created by an anonymous user. As far as I can tell, it just details all of the inconsistencies between the games. I'm planning on merging it with Discontinuity sometime; we would probably include similar pages for other games on there too, however we need to rework that page quite a bit. —Atvelonis (talk) 16:36, May 31, 2016 (UTC)
- Oh... lol should have look at the history before assuming you created it. As for merging and rewording the page, I agree. We just need an easier and more organized way of going about creating these pages. I would suggest using a sandbox. What's your thoughts? Starkiller131 (talk) 16:42, May 31, 2016 (UTC)
- We could try that, sure. I was thinking we should organize it by game. The location differences page could go under the ESO section, and all of the lore stuff would go under a lore section, and so on. Also, from a quick search I'm not seeing the image you gave me anywhere on TESRenewal, do you have a more precise link? —Atvelonis (talk) 01:03, June 3, 2016 (UTC)
- It looks like they're photographing the same place, but there are a few minor details that show that they aren't the same image. This is the image uploaded here, and this is the one uploaded on TESRenewal. In the TESRenewal image, the sky is lighter and the moon is not in view, the large rock to the left cannot be seen, and the most of the HUD is not present. I think it's likely that it's just a coincidence that they're so similar. —Atvelonis (talk) 18:54, June 3, 2016 (UTC)