Remember that you should always sign your comments on talk and vote pages using four tildes, like this: ~~~~.
JoshofBlades 16:32, June 21, 2011 (UTC)Just so you know... Edit
What do you mean?
- You added a category on Oblivion (realm) called Deadra. Just letting you know you made it, as its a very common one Timeoin•Say G'Day•View my work•See current projects 16:09, June 21, 2011 (UTC)
- Alright thanks I always get confused on the spelling of that word, thanks again :D
- No problem. That's what im here for :) Also... hello! I'm Timeoin! Welcome to our wiki :) (And, unfortunately, its now time for sleep for me, i think. Its 2.15 am here :D) Timeoin•Say G'Day•View my work•See current projects 16:14, June 21, 2011 (UTC)
- Well it's 12:21 p.m. here and goodnight!
- Still early :) Timeoin•Say G'Day•View my work•See current projects 16:25, June 21, 2011 (UTC)
- How do you sign things with all those links?
- Type "~~~~" (minus the quote marks) :) You have to set up a signature first (which you can do through the preferences... I would tell you which tab, but I forget this late at night :\ Timeoin•Say G'Day•View my work•See current projects 16:30, June 21, 2011 (UTC)
- ok thank you JoshofBlades 16:32, June 21, 2011 (UTC) JoshofBlades
- No problem. You can also use the "Signature" button near the very right hand side of the buttons above the edit window. I just use that shortcut I gave you because its ground into me by nature now :P Also - if you have any more questions, feel free to leave a message on my talk page (the middle link) And i'll answer them as soon as I wake up tomorrow and get coffee :) Timeoin•Say G'Day•View my work•See current projects 16:35, June 21, 2011 (UTC)
I see Timeoin said hello - more or less.
But I figured I say hello as well. And welcome to the wiki. :)
- Hence my "more or less" statment. And yes - he means well. Anyway, your welcome. And again, welcome to our wiki :) ☢ Ѵєяɩτѧѕ ☢
Hey Josh, it's Thanatos's Grave here. I was just wondering that since you have Skyrim for Xbox that you might also have Xbox live. If so then please tell me what your gamertag is. Thanks! Thanatos's Grave (talk) 17:23, December 10, 2011 (UTC)
Yes I do but don't laugh at my Gamertag cause I was in 7th Grade when I made it and I thought I was a gangster or something so my gamertag is UnReAlxGaNgStA......... Don't laugh! JoshofBlades (talk) 17:32, December 10, 2011 (UTC)JoshofBlades
Okay tommorow I should be on after 4 or 5 (Florida Time) then we can play more. 184.108.40.206 16:06, December 11, 2011 (UTC)JoshofBlades
Thanks for the Support! Edit
I'll be sure to keep it up :) Btw I liked your blog about giving the empire a chance. It was very well put.I am fighting for the Empire now, it was a tough choice though. --The Milkman (talk) 23:04, December 13, 2011 (UTC)
Thanks you very much I work hard as hell contructing those arguments. It's a very gray area, no side is perfect and I respect that in the TES universe. JoshofBlades (talk) 00:15, December 14, 2011 (UTC)JoshofBlades
Hey Joshua, I couldn't help notice how in your "Give the Empire a Chance" Article (very well written, by the way!) you talked about modding Oblivion with anything, by hooking up the xbox to the laptop/ PC. Well, I'm pretty nooby (although, I've made some real cool mods, that don't work well on my laptop) So, I was hoping you could explain to me the more technical machinations on how to transfer mods to the xbox? Thank you for your time Joshua.
New Blog Edit
Hey I just published a new blog. Check it out if you like!
Brand New Blog, Just For You! Edit
Hey! Remember me? Well, if you're in the neighbourhood, you should check out my newest blog!